Does anyone answer?!!

• I am fast running out of patience with this forum and the blogs as not only does it take yonks for anything to be posted on here, there just isn't any forum leaders who answer questions or help in any way in my experience....
  • They're doing the best they can. =/

You are getting random comments because they are coming from spammers. Check out the advice I was given here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...ain-users.html

Can't say I know what is up with the emails for nonexistent comments, maybe someone keeps adding a comment and then deleting it? Sorry, that's my best guess. >.<
  • I'm sorry I missed your post

Nadya is right about the spam filter. I went ahead and enabled it for your blog account, and it should help. I also turned off email notifications for your blog. If you start blogging again you can turn them back on if you want to.

If you are getting notices for comments that don't appear, will you please forward them to me so I can investigate? Forward them to help @ 3fatchicks.com

Thanks!!
  • Thanks very much again!
  • re:
    Be nice to the board admins. I've done it before on other sites and it freaking sucks to do. People demand stuff of you as if you were their doctor or something.

You get to use this board for free. Relax.