Linking to other people's blogs

• Hey I just started a new blog and I love it. Awesome idea!

However I'm having difficulty navigating them and I have no idea how I'm going to keep track of any of them so I can follow some and then I noticed other people have links to blogs they like on their blogs under "blog roll". I've got a blog roll and all it says in it is "wordpress.org" and I can't work out for the life of me how to edit that and link to anyone elses! If I add in another blog roll (that blog roll isn't even listed in my widgets :S) and then hit edit it says that I can't edit it... so how do I add anything to it? Can anyone help me work this out?
  • I'm glad you are enjoying it!!

You can add and remove as many blog links as you wish. Go to your blog Admin area then click the Manage tab. From there click Links. You can add new links or delete the ones that are there by default. You'll need to paste the full url to whatever blog you want to include, and it doesn't have to be a 3fc blog.

I hope that helps
  • Quote: I'm glad you are enjoying it!!

You can add and remove as many blog links as you wish. Go to your blog Admin area then click the Manage tab. From there click Links. You can add new links or delete the ones that are there by default. You'll need to paste the full url to whatever blog you want to include, and it doesn't have to be a 3fc blog.

I hope that helps
    Thank you so much for such a speedy reply! That was going to drive me mad!