Can't Seem to Publish Blogs

• I've tried to make two blog posts today, and have tried several times to post each one. Every time I hit 'publish' it just says 'saving draft' for a couple of minutes and then switches to a blank page. Is the system down?
  • Suzanne is working on it now i think
  • Lynn gave me some very helpful information via PM and I was able to test it out as well.

My post on a test blog went thru just fine, so not all blogs are affected.

However, my test post on Lynn's blog resulted in the same type of error as Devnet.

Under the "save" and "publish" buttons, the text said "saving draft" but never proceeded from there. Normally it would immediately change to "draft saved" followed by the time and date of the save.

Clicking the Publish button caused the page to stall, and eventually displayed a white page. Devnet, I'm guessing this is what you experienced as well?

I have enough information to send to Tech so they can investigate.

If anyone else is experiencing this same problem, please reply to let us know and please let us know if you notice anything else out of the ordinary.

Thanks!
  • Yep I've got the same issue. Started yesterday, thought is was a hiccup but when I went to post today same deal.
  • Jitterfish, we've found a solution and we'll get you fixed up today Your url will change slightly, but you won't lost any posts or comments. I'll send you a PM later with the details.
  • Quote: Jitterfish, we've found a solution and we'll get you fixed up today Your url will change slightly, but you won't lost any posts or comments. I'll send you a PM later with the details.
    I know this thread dates back to July but I'm having the exact same problem. Do you have a solution for me please?
  • We'll get you fixed up this evening and I'll PM you with the details