"reached the limit for today"

• Hi, I have been trying to make a blog here but I keep getting the above message. Forgive me, I read ALOT of stuff yesterday: is there something in the rules that I have to wait for while before I can make a blog here?

Is the blog system working? Are you full up?

Thanks! This site is the awesome-est!

EDIT: I think I found the answer: I have to be a member here for 21 days? Can someone confirm that? I have to be a member for 21 days to actually start a blog? I remember reading about not being able to have links or a signature for that time; but I didn't remember reading that I would not be able to make a blog.

~ flamanette ~
  • I was able to start a blog right away when I signed up, so if they changed it that might be new.
  • Well I just tried again, and it seems to be fine now. Guess I just was too impatient.

~flamanette~
  • I'm sorry about that! We turn off blog registrations during spamfests, which usually includes overnight and some afternoons. I had not turned them back on again when you tried the first time. I'm glad you tried again
  • Quote: I'm sorry about that! We turn off blog registrations during spamfests, which usually includes overnight and some afternoons. I had not turned them back on again when you tried the first time. I'm glad you tried again
    OK, so that only affects new registrations then? Now that I have my blog established, I shouldn't run into that, right? I figured it might just be something odd, that is why I kept trying.

~flamanette~
  • You'll be fine It just prevents the creation of new blogs.