3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet-blogs-journal-faq-help-forum-111/)
-   -   Fitness Ticker (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet-blogs-journal-faq-help-forum/173638-fitness-ticker.html)

msmeri 06-07-2009 03:35 PM

Fitness Ticker

I am new but know a little about computer stuff.
I am doing fine with my weight loss ticker

But I can not seem to update my fitness/exercise ticker

I clicked on ticker tracker.com
My ticker was there
I logged in by putting in my password
I update my miles to 17 and it has not shown up
(the change that is) Does it take time?
Did I do it wrong?
My weight loss ticker updated instantly
but I went into signature code and changed the last number.

Doesn't look like that's how you update the exercise one.

Please help
Confused but not blond
Meri

suzan 06-08-2009 02:52 AM

Did you click on the +Add link? it seems that you need to enter number 3 and then it adds it up to 14 and you get 17.

Then save everything, and it should work!

Sylvia from NS 06-18-2009 10:33 AM

HELP!! required for computer illiterate

Ladies,

Okay, I know it was at this point last time (2 years ago) that I gave up using 3FC's because I am convinced that if EVERYONE else can use tickers, update them, add fun signatures, etc. so can I. NO! I cannot get this and am ready to quit again over something so simple. I have tried and tried, I read the instructions and they might as well be Greek. I cannot remember from one visit to the next how I found ticker info, have searched and searched and cannot find exercise tickers. Cannot get anything to update. Cannot add an avitar photo, won't work no matter how hard I try. I just give up, shut it down and think I will do it the next time, but now I can't even find my ticker that I successfully have used twice in 15 or 20 posts!!! Where do I turn?? I am sure you ladies learn some how but I have failed at this so many times that I have finally run out of patients. HELP!!! HELP!!!

Sylvia from NS

Sylvia from NS 06-18-2009 11:10 AM

Thank you Ruthxxx for your assistance. Perhaps this will stop me from being so frustrated that I'd leave again. Hope I can continue with a more positive attitude. I'm out there exercising and would love to update it in my posts, but when you can't even update or FIND your ticker, it makes a girl crazy!!!

Ruthxxx 06-18-2009 01:21 PM

PM me when you are ready to update and I'll walk you through it. Sorry I can't help with the ticker factory one. I suppose I should figure it out someday.

Sylvia from NS 06-18-2009 01:27 PM

Hello, I guess I just had to get over the hump and Ruthxxx was on the other side of the hump and dragged me over!!! I did it, Ruth. I have a photo and it worked and I didn't yell or cry or anything. I just went slow and somehow hit the right combo of buttons and it worked!!! Thank you. Did a 5.75km trek thru our local park today and went off trail, down banks, on roads, paths, thru the bushes, and boy, did my dog Scout and I have fun! It is a good day. Thankyou.