Weight ticker on blog?

• Hey all, is there any way to get our little weight tickers to show up in the sidebars of our blogs? I can't find any place to paste in code, and I'd love to have it and some other "stats" type info on the front page with everything else. Thanks!
  • It won't work in the sidebar, I'm sorry. You can add them to your blog entries using the html option if you wish.
  • I actually got the ticker to show on mine by using the "text" widget, and putting the link in the text box.

http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/notanotherdiet/

I used the small version of the weight ticker to get it to fit.

Hope that helps you out!!
  • How do you get the ticker set up in the first place?
  • Melanie, you need to be here over 20 days and have 20 posts. Then you can go to the User Profile (top left) and use the edit signature instructions. Be patient.
  • Thanks, I really like the way it tracks your weight...what a great idea!
  • I love the idea of using a blog and I have no ifea how to figure it out. Anyone know of some good ideas/help?
  • I have lots of tickers on my blog, check it out

<<<<<<<

but, i used the ones from tickerfactory.com

the one from here should work

and i also went to design and used a text widget
  • Testing to see if my signature appears........
  • Okay. I've been here more than 20 days, have the required number of posts, and created a signature. Can someone help explain why I still can't see it?

I followed the steps and copied my code and pasted it where I was suppose to.
  • Stormkitty, it looks fine to me and is in the right spot. If you still can't see it, check your Profile options to be sure Signatures is turned ON.