Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #496  

Location: USA (W/SW) 02Nov2019 -10 lbs 07Apr2020 -20 lbs 11Nov2020 -30 lbs 12Oct2021 -30 lbs 28Sep2022 -40 lbs 01Oct2023 -22 lbs(up 18lb)

S/C/G: 0/-41.5/-70 lbs

So no luck this morning. I ended the month at the same weight I started (barely). So frustrating because I stuck to my plan better in May than I did the previous two months. The biggest change in my life was changing from part-time to full-time work. More stress?

Spring thread results summary: | | |
Monthly result.........................Mar -3.0 lbs| Apr -3.5 lbs| May 0 lbs |

Last edited by Pipsicle; 06-01-2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:24 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

June 1st and I'm actually back down to 202.6 exactly the weight I show on the side with the avatar and exactly 3 lbs less than May 1st. I am very happy with WW. FBG 115 this morning.

We got chicken on the way home and I ate the 3 drumsticks. They insist on selling us the 5 for $5 because it is cheaper than just 4 so we got it. I am going to have to suck it up and throw one of them away. I have to remember the old phrase we used to say "better in the waste basket than being on my waist". I had an eating binge and didn't know how to count it so never tracked it, but I know I did it. So I know that I don't have 45 extra pts to us since I probably used half of them last night. My WI is Thursday so I won't use any more of the extra pts to be safe. I threw away a lot of the trigger foods last night since trash goes out today. Now I have to commit to myself not to bring them back into the house. I go to the doctor the 1st week in August and I want to be down in the 190s.

Piipsicle Sorry you didn't lose but try to remember that you didn't gain either and accept that it is a good thing. And yes stress can be a problem for weight loss. I pray June will be nicer to you.

Carol Sue and Fatmad I hope all is well with y'all.

Everybody Have a nice day.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:51 PM   #498  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Pipsicle, I agree with Trish, no gain is a good thing. Just keep going. You have a hard time losing but you are doing well by being consistent.

Trish, do you think the extra chicken leg caused you to binge? Chicken legs are mostly protein and should not have done that, but I know that's not the WW way. Other options would be, save some points to allow for it, save it for the next day, or get a dog! LOL
Old 06-01-2020, 10:19 PM   #499  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Carol Sue I thought about that because I usually take the batter off the 3rd leg when I eat it, but I didn't do that. I also think it was a mental/emotional thing of knowing I had eaten more pts even though I had them built up. So I will just throw it out from now on.

However, I watched a woman on FB WW Blue group who evidently does YouTube recordings and shares the link on that FB group. One thing I could do is to start using one of the nut milks. She shared a lot of great YouTube show on her favorite food products to eat that are low pts. I got a lot of ideas that I'm going to try. I need to go to the store tomorrow and I'm going to try some of the different nut milks to see which ones I like.

I also have decided that I need to go ahead and eat some pts at breakfast time. I did that today and I have done a lot better. Another thing I also changed today is that I ate a very low pt dinner veggies. Years ago when I did WW, DH and I would go eat at Wendy's and he would get his burger and I would get a baked potato with cheese and broccoli. So tonight I used mozzarella cheese, riced broccoli and nuked potato with an apple for 0 pts. So I really enjoyed it and I satisfied.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:06 AM   #500  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

HI gang, back from the cottage for work. 156 this am. I did well until the last day or two at the cottage, when I simply overate, ate carb-y foods etc. I have fasted since Sunday night now. I am here without DH and DD, or even the dog. I think fasting will go better without them around, but I will have to work at getting out for walks without my Buddy for encouragement.
I will catch up on the posts, but just wanted to say hi. Pipsicle, I saw your post on this page and want to encourage you not to get discouraged. You stuck to plan, didn't gain.
What about other metrics? how is your blood pressure? what about measurements?
I hope those are doing better, even if the scale is not budging.

Have a good day, it will be raining here.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:05 AM   #501  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

We have reached the magic number of 500 posts.

Follow this link to the Summer Chat!

https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dia...er-2020-a.html
Closed Thread