2 oz unsweetened chocolate (8 grams)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (0)
1/2 cup Splenda (or to taste) (12)
2 eggs (1)
1/3 cup Atkins Bake Mix (4)
1/8 tsp salt (0)
1 tsp vanilla extract (1)

TOTAL: 26 grams

Carefully melt chocolate with butter together - do not let chocolate boil or burn! Pour into mixing bowl. Add Splenda gradually (taste to desired sweetness) and beat well. Add eggs and beat well. Add baking Mix and salt and beat well. Add Vanilla and mix in. Pour into greased 8" X 8" pan (you will need to spead it evenly into the pan) and bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes. It will look strange, like the oil has separated to the top, but check for doneness with a toothpick and if clean, remove from oven. If slightly underdone they will be more chewy. Let cool in the pan and cut into 16 pieces.

Each piece is worth 1.625 grams!!!

I keep mine in the fridge so they hold their shape better and stay fresh longer. You can use different chocolates to add a fuller taste. I've also used bittersweet chocolate with the unsweetened for a sweeter, richer taste. I use both Splenda and Stevia in this recipe. The stevia adds a slightly bitter aftertaste which I like in chocolate receipes. You just have to keep tasting and trying out new versions to find the best combination for you.
Closed Thread