Old 01-23-2005, 03:01 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 160/143/125

Height: 5'2"

I made a Betty Crocker chocolate fudge pop cake last night. I used a diet Dr. Pepper with it and it was so good. I can't wait to tell all my friends. I can't believe it turned out so perfect.
jkbunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:49 AM   #17  

I have been using the Jiffy cake mixes and 6oz. of coke which is half ofa can and it makes 12 cupcakes. Sometimes I drop few semi sweet chips on top to give it a good change. According to the package it will be about 2 points.
boxhitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 11:18 PM   #18  

Hey! I just made these and they are good! I made mine with vanilla cake mix ( Betty crocker 180 cal. 12 serv. 4 g fat, not a sig. source of fiber.) and a can of diet Code Red! I sliced a few slivers of strawberry on top of each one before popping the 28 cup cakes in the oven for 15 min and they came out very tastey! I just plopped a dollop of FF cool whip on top and it was like a little stawberry short cake. My only complaint is that they were a tiny bit crumbly but SO MOIST! I should mention that they came out to 1.28 points a peice but mine were kinda smallish. I counted it as 1.5 after cool whip
2big4mybritches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:39 PM   #19  

OK tried it! It was great! Here is what I did:

Betty Crocker Yellow cake mix
appx. 14-16 ounces of Diet Vanilla Pepsi

Baked according to box instructions, continued to check.

For the icing:

Appx. 5 TBSP of fat free cool whip
I opted to use 1 of the fat free chocolate pudding snack cups (I would use two cups next time or the box stuff)

Family loved it as did I!
racheldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:39 AM   #20  

;) Good Morning,

I made an Angel Food cake with Diet Orange soda.

Just take 1 box of Angel Food Cake mix,
Add a 12 oz. can of Diet Orange Soda
1 tsp. of Orange extract (for extra flavor) you can add more if you would like.

Bake according to directions. The Diet Orange Soda will make the cake raise higher than usual.

This will yield 12 slices of cake at 3 points each. O fat.

Have a wonderful day in the Lord!

I CAN do ALL things (including losing weight) through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Debbie :wave:
DebbieRison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:13 PM   #21  

Default Cola Cake and Cherry Topping

I love this cake. I top the chocolate with Cherry Pie Filling (sweetened with a bit of Splenda) and a dollop of FF Cool Whip. My family loves it. I've also made a Spice cake and used Apple Pie Filling and Cool Whip. Try it warm-- YUM YUM!!
Here's a little tip to make it easier to count and control. Make them in muffin tins. Depending on the size you make you should get 12-18. Then all you have to do is figure out the total points for the entire cake and divide that by the number of cupcakes you made. No guesswork at all. I make a couple batches and freeze them. They're great when you get a craving for something sweet and you want it NOW! They thaw out in a very short time. And I find I'm less likely to overindulge when I make them this way rather than in a whole cake form.
sjm903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 08:03 PM   #22  

I took an angel food cake mix and mixed SF cherry flavor jello mix with the amount of water noted for the regular recipe. Really good all by itself, very moist with a lot of flavor, I got only one piece before the rest of my family polished it off. I calculated this at slightly less than 3 points per serviing (12 servings for the whole cake). I'm going to try strawberry or orange SF jello next time.
caspergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 07:15 PM   #23  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

ABSOLUTELY!!! My recipie is with a single bag angel food cake (not 2 bags in the box for a 2 step mix)......can of 15 oz sliced peaches in light syrup.....and a can of diet 7up(sprite)poured over the top. 9x13 pan

The trick is NOT TO STIR. HENCE THE NAME....DUMP CAKE!!!

This cake is more like a saucy cake/cobbler.....YUM YUM.....3pts per serving.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:58 AM   #24  
Marina

S/C/G: 317/286/190

Height: 5'9

Maybe an oldie but a new recipe to me! I used chocolate cake mix w/ 12oz of Diet A&W rootbeer...OMG w/ ff whipped cream on top! Awesome, like a cake brownie. I can't wait to try the diff. variations!
ThickAZChick is offline   Reply With Quote