Cheese Cake Tarts

• This couldn't be easier..got the recipe of the box of Knox Gelatine.. and it is OH SO DelishiOso!

1 envelope knox unflavored gelatin
    .5 cup splenda
    1 cup boiling water
    2 8oz bricks of LF creamcheese softened
    1 tsp vanilla extract

Mix gelatin and sugar in a bowl... Add boiling water and stir till the gelatin dissolves.
    Beat Cream cheese and vanilla in a bowl with mixer til smooth, slowly beat in the gelatin mixture.
    Line muffin tin with baking cups..(or you could use little Ramkins or pudding cups..) Pour into the cups and refridgerate at least 3 hours... Serve with a tab of SF Smuckers Strawberry preserves (PH2)and/or a dollop of cool whip or SF syrup and cool whip (ph1). Makes about 16..
  • Sounds good but no strawberry preserves on Phase I. Drizzle with a bit of sf syrup.
  • Oh BAH,what a Buzzkill! Okay ..a dollop of Coolwhip for PH1...
  • I was thinking these would also be good with a bit of peanut butter or cocoa powder mixed in. Has anyone tried this?
  • I just made them with lemon extract and grated lemon peel. I'll let you know how they turn out!
  • This is probably the most simplest cheesecake recipe I have seen or read.

Can't wait to try it. It sounds delicious.
  • making it mixed with PB! very excited!
  • Okay so I had to try this...

I used SF orange jello in place of the knox
    2 ff cream cheese blocks
    2 tbs. vanilla extract
    1/2 c. splenda
    1 c. hot water

Taste like an orange dreamcicle in the bowl can't wait to try it cold.
  • I bet it would be good if you put a low fat nilla waffer in the bottom of the tin (for a crust) and then poured the cheesecake mixture on it,
  • Not allowed on South Beach Phase I but would be good.
  • I tried this and although its not horrible, its not very sweet. It has a very strong sour flavor.
  • I am going to try this recipe, the ricotta creme recipe from the South Beach book was just OK I was trying to talk myself into loving it, but not so much!!
  • I made this recipe today and decided to try it with a crust! Here's my addition to the cheesecake tarts

Crust

1 1/2 cups hazelnuts (You can buy them already chopped and roasted if you don't want to toast in oven)
    4 tablespoons I Can't Believe it's not Butter! , melted
    3 tablespoons splenda

Toast nuts in oven for 10 minutes at 350. Cool slightly and rub off skins.
    Place nuts in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add Splenda and process until nuts are finely chopped, but not greasy. Combine nut mixture with butter. Pat into bottom of 9" pan and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Cool before filling.

I made this recipe as a whole cheesecake, too.
  • Quote: Okay so I had to try this...

I used SF orange jello in place of the knox
    2 ff cream cheese blocks
    2 tbs. vanilla extract
    1/2 c. splenda
    1 c. hot water

Taste like an orange dreamcicle in the bowl can't wait to try it cold.
    I just made these with SF lime jello - pretty pastel green for Easter, and tastes yummy! Thanks!!
  • Made this the other night w/ SF lime jello. Perfect for my sweet cravings!!! Thanks so much!!!