Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-17-2006, 09:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Wednesday Chat ~ May 17

good morning gang

how is everyone this BEAUTIFUL DAY?

I'm going to grab some yummy

hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:37 AM   #2  
CIN

Hi Gals
It is a beautiful day here in Ky however it is dark and gloomy looking weather-wise!

I had a full day with no nap yesterday.first since surgery ! So I feel I am great...thanks!

I am going to do some housework today. I e mailed my boss and told her when I was returning to work! Can hardly wait! *(but I will )

LIZ.................as a nurse you know weight loss isnt the answer to chest pain.PLEASE check it out. "They" say women are the worst about ignorng checst pain. PLEASE take care of you!

There was a terrible accident here in our city yesterday. Someone ran through a parking garage wall and the concrete from it fell on a 22 yr old woman who was walking to the bank she worked at and was 8 months pregnant and it killed her. The truck was hanging out of the parking garage. Isnt that awful? What a freak accident. How tragic for the 22 yr olds family! Gracious!

Back later.

Hope everyone plans on a great day. I am making WW Potato soup as I type.smells great!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:41 AM   #3  

Morning everyone!

Survived DD14's play. Has been a busy few days around here. They did Annie.

Hey Cathy and Cin.

Yes Cin I made an appointment to see my doctor. What I meant about the weight is that I think my problem is GI rather than Cardiac. I think I may have refulx with IBS. But yes yesterday was a worry. I had chest pain for most of the day yesterday and it took my breath away. It may also be stress as well. Though usually that pain is resolved with rest but yesterday it wasn't.

Anyhow hello to one and all.

It is a beautiful sunshining day here!

Soup sounds good Cin!

Hugs Cathy

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 11:21 AM   #4  
CIN

Liz
I am so glad you made an appointment.

When I went to the emergency room this last time.I informed them I was sure it was my gallbladder ( I have tried for that many times instead of bowel block ) I had pain radiating up in my chest.but the P.A. said "Nope with your history we will do an IV contrast CatScan..and sure enough,,,,,,,,,,,there was an obstruction.

I have heard of gallbladder seeming like heart though.havent you?

Good luck with G.I. problems.as you must well know being a nurse.it is difficult to diagnos somethings like that!

I was just hoping for laproscopic(sp.?) surgery instead of the other kind.

Please keep us informed! We care about you

Later
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:06 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls,

Can't stay

Liz, feel better
Cin that is horrible about that poor woman and her baby..uhhh.
Cathy smoooch.

Everyone to follow hugs & kisses to you too...

BBL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 03:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

gracious is right Cin - what an awful freak freak accident! I cannot even imagine! how sad!!!!

you probably know that I absolutely love potato soup - have I mentioned it is one my favorites. when you have the time and if it is not too much trouble could you share your ww recipe?

Liz - I'm so glad you made a dr appt. Please let us know how it goes and take good care of yourself. You are just way too busy ... said the pot to the kettle

Leenie - your boss must be around today. sorry - hope things slow down around there.

hey.... if y'all want to read a really funny exercise story check this one out.
it was posted by one of the members today:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84598

later gaters & hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 08:15 PM   #7  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Hey Ladies!

Nice to see you all! It's been a crazy day today! I've completely fallen off the wagon with my eating habits and exercise! I'm so unmotivated to do much of anything in that area. I know I need a good kick in the butt! I can't seem to get my act together.

I've been so stressed out lately, and overwhelmed. Still haven't heard from my friends down in Massachusetts and New Hamshire and Maine yet. I'm trying to find a job because we really need another income to pay off bills that we are getting more behind on. DH is not taking his strict diet that the doc ordered him on, seriously.... We've been having alot of difficulties lately.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 10:55 PM   #8  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all.

Kinda feeling a bit bummed today................
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote