Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-03-2006, 10:40 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Wednesday Hump Day Chat - May 3rd

Good morning

Heather, sorry your hurting so much. I know that PT made me hurt worse but it is necessary. Hang in there. Did you find shoes for the little one?

HeavenlyGurl...

Cathy did you find that shirt... Iagree something so simple is always hard to find when you want it.

Guess what ???????? I got my 3FC's book from Amazon yesterday.. can't wait to read it *giggle*

Nothing new today, SOSDD... can't wait for lunch LOL.

whats new with you ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

hey gang - sorry i'm so late today but i can't stay and play. I'm having computer problems on a laptop at home and i've been online all day here at work (dialup) trying to download the setup disks to boot up the laptop (while i'm trying to do my stacks of paperwork) - i'm
i'll check back when i can.
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:21 PM   #3  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hey Cathy, don't ya just love 'puters??? I've been having issue with my work ones all week. Take care and how's the walking going? I'm up to 261 since 1/12/06 - see what a great influence you are on me.

Hi there Leenie!!!
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:55 PM   #4  

Hi everybody, this is my first post. I thought I would post today because I am not having too bad a day. That may sound strange but I have thought of posting before but didn't have the energy/strength to do it. I did manage to post my bio the other day though.

I have been fighting with sleep deprevation recently. My son, who is asthmatic, has pneumonia and needs to have medicine every four hours that takes about 20 minutes. He doesn't wake up but I do, by the time I get medicine ready and dispense it, then get back to bed and get back to sleep it take at least 45 minutes! That means I get maybe 3 1/4 hours sleep. My son still wakes up at 6:30 AM with lots of energy and I am worn down.

I am just trying to get through, unfortunatly I am having to rely on caffine to stay awake. This means coffee and chocolate! This is not good for the diet.

I'm going to stop rambling for now.

Suzanne
SuzanneGettingSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:55 PM   #5  
Hot Mama

Hey everyone. The new meds are finally kicking in, and I am starting to feel better. I went through another down period, but it wasn't as severe as in the past.

Hubby comes home in 3 weeks. Still nervous, but ready for whatever it brings. I'm tired of everything being on hold. Still haven't lost any weight. But hopefully I will be able to start exercising soon.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Welcome to all the newbies.

Jenny, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time right now. The lack of sleep can really make everything worse, also. Can you get in any sooner? Or maybe call and have your doc prescribe something for sleep over the phone? Maybe see you on mixed nuts tonight.=)
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 01:20 AM   #6  
Enchanted Silence

S/C/G: 330/310/260

Hello all. This group is so cheerful. Just as an outsider, I can honestly say this has empowered me to continue losing weight and not give up. Thanks so much....

So how IS everyone? lol
Anne7786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:08 AM   #7  

Hello and welcome to the new posters! Love to see newcomers!

Gotta run! Looking forward to talking to everyone soon!@

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote