Weekly Chat - February 13th - 19th

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • DS and GF are at the hospital and they started to induce labor. So that's going to be cool.

This afternoon, DH and I are going to go to the hospital to say hi. We're also going to see 8 Below at the theater. I'm not a big movie person, but I am a husky doggie lover. I really think my 2 huskies should be able to go into the theater and watch the movie too.

I need to WATP this morning since we don't know what the day holds babywise. I'm up to 28 miles so far this month. It'll be 30 in less than an hour. YEAH!!!

Well, I will chat with you all later.
    Marie
  • good afternoon gang!

it is cold & rainy & dreary here today - so glad I am inside - but nobody feels like doing much. we are gonna have to light a fire or turn on the heater - cause I'm C O L D !

MMarie - your WATP mileage is awesome for the month! CONGRATS
    and MAJOR CONGRATS on fixing to be a grandmother! let us know somethign as soon as you can!

What's everybody doing today?

hope everybody is warm & dry this weekend.

hugs,
    cathy
  • Hi Ladies I haven't forgotten you!
    I've just been wrapped up in work and stress in fact I'm working from home today Again!
    I will catch up on the posts hopefully by tommorrow
  • hey all
    i slept late this morning and am still getting myself organised. will spend the day tidying and sorting clutter as well as working on my mother's accounts

have a nice day everyone
  • Good Morning,

Wow, does the weekend fly by. How are you all today?

I have to run and get DD in the bathtub or its going to turn into an all day project.

Hopefully I can get to see Joel Osteen today lol

HUGS
  • Hi everyone

Long weekend here in canada so that makes it very relaxing in.......lots of family time, a little work........life is good!

Hugs!

Liz
  • good afternoon gang!

It is really cold down here in the south today - probably nothing compared to the rest of ya'll - but it's like 35 right now - in the middle of the day - and it is dark and dreary and windy and brrrrrrrrrrrrrr Our fireplace has been going non stop!

what's it like in your neck of the woods?

Hey Sweetpea - how did the rest of your day go after trying to get yourself organized?

Hey Leenie - I'm gonna have to tape Joel tonight. I never miss him - but they are having supper for MIL's birthday so probably won't make it make it back in time. Hopefully it will come in clear enough for me to record it - we don't have cable - just regular antenna and ya never know what will come in clear.

Liz - so glad you have a long weekend. What is the holiday up there?

later gaters & hugs,
    cathy
  • Family day-civic holiday

Liz
  • Baby Boy!!!
    Hi all, well I'm a grandma! Baby Ethan was born yesterday afternoon. He's having a little trouble getting enough oxygen so the picture shows he has a cover over his head so they can give him extra oxygen. Talk to you all later.
  • congrats marie - how exciting

hope he grows to be a bonnie wee boy
  • Quote: Hi all, well I'm a grandma! Baby Ethan was born yesterday afternoon. He's having a little trouble getting enough oxygen so the picture shows he has a cover over his head so they can give him extra oxygen. Talk to you all later.

Glad that baby Ethan has made his arrival. How is the new momma doing? I am a doula..fascinated with all things birth.