Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-07-2005, 10:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday Chat~6/7

good morning gang!

am I really the first one here? wow it's 9:30 here.

gonna grab my and be right back

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:34 AM   #2  

HI worked a night.........off to bed!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:03 AM   #3  

Lynnie - I wanted to at least try to address your post yesterday. Sweetie I cannot even begin to imagine what you have been thru - I really cannot. And I want to send you the biggest hug.

But you said ... "This makes me sick at myself alot which I shouldn't be feeling.... I sit and think why me? why didn't I tell anyone? Why didn't I tell my mom? Then I cry some more."

Lynnie - I know you know this but maybe you need to hear it too - but you were a child when this happened to you. You did not do this, this happened to you! You didn't tell anyone because you were a child and you were scared! Who knows what all will come up as you get into all of this with your counseling sessions but I'm sure your abusers scared you into staying quiet. Please please please don't blame yourself in any way for what someone else has done to you! I'm sure you know that it would only be a waste of your time and energy to blame yourself for someone else's actions.

I think you need to spend your time and energy focusing on yourself and doing all that you can to help yourself get better and to work thru the problems that you are having bec of the awful abuse that was dumped on you.

Lynnie - I look forward to watching you become the person that you were meant to be, in spite of the horrific trials and tragedies you have been thru.

And I am truly glad that you have been BLESSED with such a loving & caring & understanding dear hubby!

I will be praying for you - I promise!

Please post when you can - even if it is just to say that it is a "bad day". Then we will know how to be praying for you on that day. And of course, we would love to hear about your "good days" too.

hugs & prayers,
cathy
Old 06-07-2005, 12:01 PM   #4  
prepare for the BEST time

Here I am, incrdibly busy with the end of the academic year....(can you see the piles of hair around me?)

Then there is the joy/aggrevation of home renovations to deal with.....it's a sad case, when I know more than the *EXPERT* in the custom window dept. of Home Depot. SLAP!

I was getting sweaty when writing out checks this weekend, GASP!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 12:07 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

Well I did have a good day yesterday.I made dh dinner and a cake.He had a bad monday so i was hoping it would cheer him up.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 08:52 PM   #6  

Lynn, I vividly remember the day I "remembered" that I had been molested as a child! I was angry and yet I was relieved cause I finally understood all my fears. How can a man justify doing that to a handicapped little girl on crutches, I'll never know! I was angry at him, I was angry at my mother who failed to do anything when I told her!

I built on that. I vowed to make my life the best it could be just to show that mans memory that he didn't destroy me. (If that makes any sense!)

What I been doing? Why, I've been flying around here like a fart in a windstorm. Now that the kitchen is completely reorganized, I did the bathroom. Yesterday I headed into the backroom which is a storage area. I haven't been in it for months as all the remodeling stuff was stored in there. I discovered that Roger is the most unorganized person I've ever met. I threw away a barrel of stuff! What we hadn't used in two years is outa' here! When that's done, I have some painting to do and tomorrow the lawn is going to be put in! A neighbor is doing it and another neighbor is supposed to help Roger cut down a couple of trees!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:28 PM   #7  

awwwwww Tippy - I did not realize!
wish I could give you a huge too!

we just all need a group hug around here!

Tip - you are one strong lady! and you have definitely lived up to your vow!
I have always admired you - but now - admire you even more!

hugs,
Cathy