Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-30-2004, 07:06 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday's Chat - December 30th

Good Morning !!

Its 7 am here and it is pitch black out..... how strange.

How's everyone this fine day? Today I have to go get my car from the dealer, they were trying to fix a computer problem, only to find out after 2 days that they were fixing the wrong thing (which I told DH this from the beginning), soooooooooo I'll go get my car, go visit my Mom, then take DD and her cousins bowling

Watcha all got planned for today ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 08:22 AM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Hi Leens,
Have fun bowling. Not much planned here. i would like to go to the craft store for some new mats for my picture frames. I was looking to take the kids to the new imax theater but the only thing going is Polar express. I would like to go see Neverland which is at our "cheep" theater. I also have to get the kids to write the Thank you notes this morning!That is going to be the hardest!
Chickie friends
-L
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 08:36 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I'm going to watch my gram today while mom is in PA so I will be AFK most of the day eventually I'm going to sit down and write a post about my after Xmas party which was sunday where the hot spot in the house (for conversation) was the BATHROOM???
Have a wonderful day Gorgeous ladies
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 09:05 AM   #4  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Wink

Hi Dear Ladies,
How was ya'll day yesterday? Mine was fine. I worked just 6 hours yesterday.
That was ok for a change. DD appt. with the counselor was cancelled. Then I
cancelled the appt. with the Dr.. She will see both of them next week anyway.
I work today also. 10-7pm. Not bad. I am drinking my first cup of coffee. Tastes good!! I had a Yoplait yogurt already. The Wips! kind is good!
I am glad it is pay day week. It's time.
I think I'll check my emails. Check in with ya'll later. Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 10:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

I'm at work today! the mail is about 10 inches high - thank you very much - and I've got a lot of end of the week, end of the month, end of the quarter and then end of the year stuff (yikes) to get to. I will be doing good to get thru the email and end of the week stuff today at this rate!

On my way in I stopped at Walmart to exchange something for oldest dd's truck and found a new Walk Away the Pounds book by Leslie Sansone. I could not pass it up - I just love her and her videos and such, so it is in my car, and I am anxious to take a look at it. Also noticed a new WW book that looked good but I can only do one at a time. hehe They had a whole display section set up of diet books and gadgets and stuff. :-) don't ya know that ww and the gyms are gonna be packed for the next month! wow!

Hey L - so good to see ya! that is so nice that you have your kids send out thank you notes for their christmas presents. I have never thought about that but I always made sure when they were little that they gave a great big thanks (and hugs to family) to those giving them presents. Thankfully they learned that and continue to do that even at 20 and 16 :-) hey? can you meet us in the chatroom tonight? sure would be good to chat with ya again!

Leenie - have fun bowling! hope your car is working right!

KO - how come the hot spot was in your bathroom?

Lanee - our walmart looked back to normal this morning and it sure was nice not to walk into a mad house. hope it's not too busy for you today!

hope everyone has a blessed day!

see ya'll in chat tonight!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 06:39 PM   #6  
CIN

Hi you all
I managed to pop in chat last might and waited and waited......after I post about 3 lines I got booted out over and over and over

Chrily and I conversed anyway...............................none of you all showed up and it just occured to me it was Weds and you all are meeting tonight.I will try to pop in but the computer in hubbys office wont let me stay.I post and it logs me off repeatedly....I was logged in as Cin many times!

I took down outside lights today as it was 50 degrees and is supposed to rain rest of weekend.

Had a restful day after 8 meetings Mon Tues & Weds !

See you all later
Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 06:40 PM   #7  
CIN

Default P.s.

Chrily ( Chris) is going to visit us in here.also wanted to say HELLLLOOOO L .good to see ya girlie!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 09:05 PM   #8  

ok it's 8:05 pm central time (9:05 pm eastern time) and I'm in the chatroom
where is everybody at?
rollcall hehe

yawl come chat

cathy
Old 12-30-2004, 09:26 PM   #9  
Walking by faith

Angry Grrrrr.....

I can't get into Chat! I've been having problems with some Java applications lately. Instead of the window to enter, all I get is a blank white square

I SO wanted to chat with y'all!!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 11:14 PM   #10  

oh joanne - we were asking about you. we knew you were gonna try to meet us in chat and wondered where you were.

do you think you wanted long enough after the blank white square for it to download the chat? i also got a blank white square first and it took a little while for the rest to come up but it came up fine.

cin was there - in and out lots of times bec her computer kept logging her in and out - poor thing - but it was good to chat! leenie was there, lindat, jennifer, brenda/lady adnerd, kamari, jane, elaina and some others - can't remember them all right now but the place was full. it was so nice to chat!

Joanne - i hope you figure out the problem and we can chat soon!

hugs,
cathy
Old 12-31-2004, 12:02 AM   #11  
Getting back on track!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome back!

Leenie-Hope your car is all fixed now and hope you had fun bowling!

L144S-I want to see Neverland too...let me know how it is if you go see it.

KO-Hope you had fun with gram. Do tell about the party!

Lanee-Hope you had a great day at work. I will have to try that kind of yogurt...I don't like yogurt too much.

Cathy-hope you dug out of the mail pile! It's always fun catching up.

Eliz-Hope you have a Happy New Year even though you have to work. Will you stick me in your suitcase for the Disney and Cancun trips?

Cin-We are supposed to get some rain as well. I think we are going to stay in for New Years....there are enough crazies out in Atlanta on a regular night!!!

Hi Chris!

Joanne-I had trouble too and could not join the chat.

Today was doctor day for me. My doctor is going to keep me out of work another 2 weeks and then I had an appointment with the chiropractor. My dog even got an adjustment. Tomorrow is cleaning day...this house is a mess!! Yesterday I was burning old bills in the fire place (I know now your not supposed to do that) but anyway I was sitting there watching TV and I hear like 5 popping noises that sounded like gunshots. I could not figure out what it was. I went outside and it smelled like metal burning so I called 911 and asked if they could send someone..not as an emergency and without all the sirens and lights to just check it out. The two fireman were giving me a hard time about burning the bills. The one said I must be burning Christmas bills so my hubby wouldn't find them. Then he wanted to know if I had any marshmellows. They were super nice and used their infrared camera to see inside the fireplace and everything was ok. After they left it made one more noise like the gunshot and something flew onto the hearth, it was a metal piece from a folder that I burned so now it all makes sense. That folder had 6 of those and I guess when they got hot they exploded. My husband said only you!

Hopefully I can get into the chat next time. Hope you guys had fun.

Happy New Year!
Setina
Watermelon is offline   Reply With Quote