Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-01-2004, 08:23 AM   #1  
CIN

Default Wonderful Weds Chat!

Good Morning Ladies
If this is already open I dont see it!

Judo Mom....hugs to ya gal! Been there.did that with daughjter..it hurts but I imagine you have made the best decision for all!

Be back later.need to go walk.

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:18 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Can't stay and play like I'd like to

I'll check back later.

Love yah !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 11:51 AM   #3  

First day of school.....both girls are off and running....and I am starting the process to complete my BScN today.........going for my run/jog.....Cathy I can't post food or exercise.......don't have time to do so many posts......will try to get organized in the near future.

Be well everyone!

xoEliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 02:01 AM   #4  
Oooo Silly Me!

HI ladies...

Work was hectic again today. They had me all over the place LOL.... then they had me fill in for the receptionist. I took one look at the phone and I go HOLY COW How do you work this sucker!? THe lady just ladughed at me. I dunno I didn't think it was funny LOL... Nothing like angry parents calling and yelling at me. Like I know anyhting about the scheduling system hehe I didn't even know the extentions to transfer them to, so I was running in and out of the main office. LOL everyone was laughing... poor me heheh

I'm excited for thursday. Tommorrow we taking Brit to see Hilary Duff in Concert at the Pond in Anahiem. It's her birthday gift. She doesn't know anything about it, she thinks we are going out to dinner with my sister heheh...

I'll let you all know how it goes. We're still waiting to hear back from the psychology department. I'll let you know whats up. It's gonna be busy the next four days... with the concert we won't be home til 11 pm or later tommorrow, then friday we have the pool man coming over to measure the yard and give us estimates for an in ground concrete pool. Then on saturday we are going out to the races and sunday we going to go look at some in ground vinyl pools and weigh our options out.

I hope everyone is doing well... I will catch up with you gals later!

Love...
Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 06:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 256.5/256/???

Height: 5 ft 4

Hi, I'm new

I've posted my bio. I think some times I'll be here a lot and sometimes not so much. But I know my depression is a major issue in my weight/weight loss, so it will be good to hear how others work on this.

xx
clarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 08:26 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Clarrie (pretty name).

Welcome, oh we are so glad you decided to chat w/us. I will check out your bio in a few minutes but I wanted to welcome you first (and b/4 my day goes bonkers). We totally understand about the posting alot and then not so much. Everyone here does the same thing, some times our lives just get so busy or we just don't feel like chatting lol.

HUGS !!!!!!!

Sue I hope you all have fun at the concert, I think Hillary Duff is soooo cute, I love to watch her show w/Gracie, what can I say, I'm a kid at heart too. Hope she gets well soon.

Liz, what exactly is that, that you are going back to school for ? you really amaze me with the amount of energy you have. A job, full house AND AND AND School, you know I tried to go back to school 3 times and failed miserably, not that I failed the class it was just that it was too stressful for me to work full time family and house... gosh I envy you.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:15 AM   #7  

Hey Sue Marie........Hilary Duff sounds great.......my dd 12 would be over the moon......nice mommy!

Leens I need to take 39 university credits.........10 courses and I will have my Bachleor of Science Nursing Degree......right now I am a reg Psych nurse and a reg nurse......I graduated in 1986....the jobs I want now you have to have your degree.....I like teaching, mentoring etc. I love the bedside nursing but I don't feel challenged by it anymore and to tell you the truth I want bankers hours......the shift is getting to me....I worked as a nurses aid before I was a nurse.......and have been doing shift since 1982.......no sleep cycle.......

It won't be easy and I will take it part-time. I love school though......my challenge is going to be making sure my kids are getting what they need at all times. Hubby is very supportive.

WELCOME CLAIRRE!

Thanks for being so supportive!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote