Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-24-2004, 08:57 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink WEEKEND APRIL 24 & 25

Good Morning Ladies,

What a beautiful day out. Everyone here is sneezing b/c the flowers and trees are starting to bloom here aaaaaaaaaaahhhhcheeeew !

I don't know what I ate yesterday that didn't agree w/me but I was up 3 x last night sitting on the bowl w/such cramps.....eeegads. But I feel 5 lbs lighter this morning

Today I will be going to MIL's house for her birthday. I'm bringing a Lemon cake since the wacko doesn't like chocolate (just joshin) she's a sweetie, and DH is going to get some lunch for them from boston market. They are 77 and 80 years old. I know they don't eat good so a nice hot meal is always welcomed.

After that its outside to play with dd

Watcha all doing today ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 11:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

I'll give you 2 guesses what I'm doing today! yep and yep....I'm cleaning! and man is it going slow. It's 10:30 and I've only finished 2 rooms with lots to go.

What's everybody else doing today?

Leenie - hope your tummy is feeling better. Have fun today!

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:50 PM   #3  

Good morning Cathy & Leenie

It is a grey day today....we had a powerful wind storm with rain yesterday....it blew over some trees.

I weighed in yesterday & lost 2.5 lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!.....so now I have lost 20.5 lbs....it's a long slow battle.....but I will hang in there.

Not much happening here.....I have to go pick up a birthday cake later....DS3's GF that he lives with.....she is turning 34 tomorrow

Have any of you ever been on Celexa & feel so tired....I still have a hard time getting up in the morning.....it seems to be getting worse.....then I probably nap at least 3 days a week in the afternoon....because I am so tired....some days are worse than others....I never used to nap......then there are other days when I walk around just exhausted.....thank goodness I start to go off the Celexa in June.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 06:21 PM   #4  

I think that I'm going nutso! I thought I posted yesterday...but maybe it was at a different site. Oy vey! Senior moment or brain fart! Anyway, I'll post someday later in the week.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote