Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-12-2004, 09:09 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default FRIDAY OH HAPPY DAY CHAT - March 12th

Good Morning Everyone

I just inhailed my turkey sausage, all six of those little buggers and I"m on my millionth cup of coffee wahhoooooooooooh lol. I'm so happy its Friday. We were expecting snow but didn't get any I'm glad because yesterday when I got home I was looking at our flowers (crocus') and yes they do have blooms on them

Got any plans for the weekend ?

I don't know what I'll be doing but it won't be laundry
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:11 AM   #2  

Good morning all
Happy Friday.
It is a wonderful day.
Working on day 4 yeah.

Day three got into my son ice cream bummer but not giving up.

Last night a friend of mine took me to the store so i wouldn't buy candy. So kind of him to take me. Yeah went shopping with out buy junk food. Can't wait till I’m strong enough to shop bye myself.

Nothing special this weekend, just taking a class on the bible. May it keep me busy so don't think about food.
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

It is crazy busy around here! Man I'm glad it's Friday. I woke up with a new sore throat and croupy cough (thank you very much). I sound like a GREAT BIG FROG. I thought I was getting over this. I'm taking enough Vitamin C to choke a horse and yes I'm taking my other vitamins too. Just gotta run it's course i guess.

Leenie - how is it that you are NOT doing laundry this weekend? man I do laundry every day. I wanna know how you don't have any this weekend - I'm gonna take notes.

Flowerstorm - congrats on Day 4. sounds like you are taking it one day at a time! sounds like a great plan to me. and that's good that you are doing what you need to do to stay on track.

I'll check back later.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:55 AM   #4  
Rattie Lover

Mornin' Chickadees!!

What a crazy weekend I have!! Starting last night, we decided to re-arrange the living room and so began the task of un-loading all of the crap out of the beast TV center and putting that in the hallway or anywhere else it would go and then cleaning the whole damn thing, plus dusting the other stuff, plus moving couches & chairs around, plants around, etc. (Even knocked over a plant...what a MESS!!!) After moving all of this around oh about 100 times or so so hubby could have it "just right", now the time comes to put it all back together. Only good thing is it's great exercise and I happen to weed out stuff when I do things like this. Bye bye books, bye bye knick nacks, bye bye!!!

Now later this afternoon, I have a jump rope performance to attend. Daughter is jumping, I just help out & pre-judge. Tomorrow will be the kicker. I have a state games competition to Judge...and we have to be up there by 8 am. Well it's a 1½ hour drive from here!! BLAH!! And I am NOT a morning person. Can you say CRANKY?!! Then I Judge probably until 6 PM. Good thing we get a lunch or I might be reallllll cranky by mid-day! hahahaha. But don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy Judging. I worked hard to get my 2nd year certification and I am damn well going to put it to good use.

Well, have a good day/weekend! I am off to attack the beast!!

PS: Here are some before pics...will post during and afters once I get it all finished...

Here is the "beast" I cleaned off and moved over to the wall where the couch was...pic taken in 2003.

And here is a pic of what the living room looked like before...we moved the love seat into the bedroom for the dog. SPOILED DOG!!
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 12:55 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Everyone,

Flower keep up the good work pretty soon it will be day 44
What are you studying in bible study ?

Cathy, I have kepted up with my laundry this week so I will do one load tonight and thats it, I'm gonna be laundry free, or shall I say I'm gonna NOT do it this weekend, no matter how much is there. I just need a break

Noodles, I love re-arranging furniture, call me a weirdo I know. I have that exact same print as a bed spread for both my bed and my dd's bed (the one in the 2nd picture, the one with the hearts, I'll try to find it and post it) did you get it at JC penny?
Old 03-12-2004, 12:58 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Here it is....

Old 03-12-2004, 01:24 PM   #7  
Rattie Lover

Leenie:

What a cute bedroom!!! I love it!! I enjoy re-arranging things too..it gives things (+ your mind) a fresh new feeling all over, a sense of organization and it de-clutters the area... for a while anyhow...

Actually, the thing you see there is a small handmade quilt by my mother-in-law. I hanged it over the bookcase to cover the junk on the book case. I have since moved the bookcase and got rid of the junk, so now I use that quilt as a cover for the ottoman. She made us a giant double wedding ring quilt for our bed, made the kid one for her bed, made the rats one, made a buncha smaller ones, etc. The chicken quilt that is in the pic there hanging over the love seat is a special one now cause it reminds me of 3FC! hehehe

The woman is talented I tell ya!! She has Martha Stewarts butt kicked 100 times over. She cooks, she cleans, she sews, she gardens, she's friggin Suzie Homemaker!! Cept she is honest. I can't even sew a button.

I have some pics of the other quilts if you want to see...???
Old 03-12-2004, 01:32 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Thank you !
This pict was taken about a year ago, I have new dressers and some pictures hanging on the wall, I decorate sloooow.

Do I wanna see ???? heheheehe, I'll leave that one alone

Yes Please
Old 03-12-2004, 01:47 PM   #9  
Rattie Lover

Ok...you asked..so here goes!!!

Chicken Quilt.

Old 03-12-2004, 01:49 PM   #10  
Rattie Lover

Sunbonnet Sue Quilt On Kids Bed...
Old 03-12-2004, 01:51 PM   #11  
Rattie Lover

Mini Rat Quilt. Hubby drew all of the ratties you see here..
Old 03-12-2004, 01:56 PM   #12  
Rattie Lover

Cats On The Quilt...

Old 03-12-2004, 02:06 PM   #13  
Rattie Lover

That's all I got for now. The rest are in the wash! hehehe... I thought I had one of the double wedding ring one but I don't!! I will snap one when I make the bed and post it for ya Leenie. It's HUGE!! We use it for winters only. Too hot in the summer to use it!!
Old 03-12-2004, 03:47 PM   #14  
Moderator & Happy Chick

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

She does awsome work !!!!
Old 03-12-2004, 04:17 PM   #15  

Good afternoon everyone

It is pouring rain here today & as I look out the window.....there is some blue sky out the window to the north. The turkey sausages & waffles I had for breakfast were really good.

I lost 1 1/2 lbs. this week!!!!!!!!!!!....& I walked 3 times this week....so I guess the walking does help with the weight loss.

DH & I went to coffee earlier this A.M. with friends at Tim Horton's....we just got back from Costco & WalMart....we had to replace our toaster oven.

FlowerStorm.....I don't buy junk food any more.....for the last 6 months....eventually you get used to it.....if we want some junk food once in a while....we will go & buy 1 thing.

Cathy.....hope you are feeling better soon.

Noodles....the quilts are really beautiful.

April

Last edited by april99; 03-12-2004 at 04:22 PM.
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote