Reaching Goal - What Are You Going To Do?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For me its a long way off but thats okay, it will give me time to think.....

Are you going to celebrate when you reach goal ?

If so, how ? what are you going to do ?

• Hmmm
    I guess I really shouldn't say with a hot fudge sundae, because that would be counter productive. . I don't want anything pierced . I am buying clothes along the way, so that won't be it either.

I really think that reaching the goal will be enough of a reward. I mean... smaller clothes, less health risks, being stronger and healthier.. what could be more rewarding than being healthy? Not much.

There isn't much I want except to be healthy and happy. Well a new job would be nice, but I can't buy that.
  • reaching goal........ hmmmmmm.......I really don't even think about it but

I guess I would have a blooming heart attack if I ever reached goal!!!!

Honestly, if I ever did reach my goal (150) I think I would probably cry tears of joy for a week!!!!

How would I celebrate.....hmmmmm....guess I would want to shoot a commercial that says "if I can do it.....ANYBODY can do it!"

• Ha Ha Cathy!!!!! YOU made me smile today!

If I reached goal........that would be reward enough.....would definatly pamper myself in every way I could imagine....right now I am neglecting myself on every level.....bad Lizzy!

Eliz
  • I usually buy a new DVD!!! when i reach a gopal.
  • Goal s
    A new pair of jeans. I have said before a new wardrobe but I'd rather stick to what I wear all the time.
  • I don't want anything material, what I want is to be able to go out in public and hold my head high. I would like to go on rides w/my daughter and not feel like a big fat blob ooozing. I would like to ride my bike and chase dd around the yard.

And when people look at me I wanna be able to look them back in the eye instead of putting my head down

Oh yeah !!

Thats how I'm gonna celebrate
  • I'm going to have wild uninhibited sex.....whatever that is!
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Tippy
    I'm going to have wild uninhibited sex.....whatever that is!
    < --- Tippy
    < --- R
  • Leens, his banana doesn't wear glasses!
  • Life is basically made up of choices. You can elect to be happy or sad, loved or not loved, overweight or not overweight. We all make choices for ourselves. This past January I made a choice - I had had it with being overweight. Since January, I've take off 37 pounds. How did I get going? Well, my doctor, family, friends, basically everyone urged me to gain control of my health. One of my friends bought me a great book, Flip the Switch, by Jim Karas -he works on Good Morning America with Diane Sawyer. The book is packed with motivational, eating tips, exercise strategies (more strength training, less cardio) how to lose weight if you're a woman, finding time for exercise. It is very comprehensive and very well written. It's a huge step beyound the Dr. Phil book, who I think looks a little chubby himself.

Hey, weight loss is possible. I'm doing it!

M
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Tippy
    Leens, his banana doesn't wear glasses!
    I'll take your word for it
  • When I step on the scale and I've hit my goal, I'm going to dance around naked and do a happy dance!! Not a pretty site, but who cares!!
  • When I finally see my goal weight on the scale, I'm going to walk into my sister's room.. with no pants!
    (sorry, she's been bugging me forever about the fact that she's skinnier than me)