Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-01-2021, 09:56 AM   #1  

Default Depression and Weight Issues

Although weight gain is commonly associated with depression weight loss can also be a problem.

some time food is to be a good friend to prevent depression and weight issues.

FOODS GOOD FOR MOOD DISORDERS

natasha1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 09:05 AM   #2  

Basically, I've lost about 30 pounds twice now and have gained about half of it back each time. It seems whenever I reach 170 lbs or so (only 10 lbs away from being in a healthy BMI for me), some event happens, I get incredibly stressed and end up saying '**** it'.

I don't know why I get this way. The first time I gained the weight back, I was in the process of losing friends and was really stressed from that. This time around, big things are going on with my boyfriend and his family that have lead me to finally seek a doctor about my depression and budding anxiety. I know that people are more apt to gain weight back in times of stress, but how Kodi nox much weight I gain in so little time because of how much my motivation and caring dies is ridiculous.
amelbeabk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 08:01 AM   #3  

Whether it's vegetables, fruits, grains or desserts, incorporate mood-boosting foods into your diet on a regular basis to help you feel good inside and out.
dark chocolate
Chocolate is already a comfort food for many people, but it has great health benefits
AssilRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 09:43 AM   #4  

Although depression mostly affects your mood and mental state of mind, it can also result in physical symptoms. You may have aches and pains, a decline in energy, fatigue, strange stomach, and digestive problems, or changes in appetite.

Some people who experience sadness wind up feeling more hungry than normal or overeating. Particularly during the lengthy, gloomy winter months, comforting foods can feel calming and frequently appear to momentarily soothe grief, emptiness, and another emotional discomfort.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 12:18 PM   #5  

During depression, a person can either lose a lot of weight or gain a lot of weight, this is not a way out of the situation, at first it is difficult to cure depression and then the weight will return to its place try to drink a sedative or magnesium, I take mine from partner healthcare pharmacy , it should help, it might also be worth talking to a psychologist

Last edited by annilopi; 11-29-2023 at 05:29 AM.
annilopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 04:23 AM   #6  

Sport is what keeps my sanity these days
miafricker is offline   Reply With Quote