3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Wednesday, September 17th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/32053-wednesday-september-17th.html)

Leenie 09-17-2003 08:45 AM

Wednesday, September 17th

Good Morning Everyone,

How's everyone feeling today ? hope all is well.
Gonna get my coffee and brb :D

cathyxxx 09-17-2003 10:12 AM

Good Morning!

I'm hurrying to drink my first cup of coffee then have to run down to the Courthouse to clear up some paperwork.

Will be back later.

hugs,
Cathy

Kempyd 09-17-2003 10:20 AM

I am a little chilly today but I am sure things will warm up down here soon.

Not much to report. I have to type up the auction list for our banquet. We are having a meeting tonight so I need to get all of this together. We only have 2 weeks left befoer the event. Now I am starting to pull out my hair.

Tippy 09-17-2003 10:32 AM

I just got home from the doctor's where I had some damnable lab work...AGAIN!

DH and I are still doing the SBD. He has been begging for some fried potatoes for weeks, so I made some. He won't want any again for awhile. This morning I have a terrible craving for pork. Isn't that silly! I'd love a pork chop or some fried breakfast sausage. There isn't any defrosted so I'll just ride the cravings out.

DD went to the emergency room a few nights ago with a gall bladder attack. I can relate. Of course, the doctor will try to put off surgery, but she is going to insist since she is the one that has the pain. :D

DGD14 just started a new school a few weeks ago and got sent home for lice!:devil: She had been checked twice after going to camp. The whole school found out about it and she has gone through some pretty rough treatment. But, she comes from strong stuff and we told her to just ignore the teasing and the kids will stop in a week or so. She seems to have inherited my poker face and attitude so I think she'll be fine. And a lot stronger for the experience.

lynnie24 09-17-2003 11:08 AM

Good Morning Ladies

My morning has been pretty uneventful so far.I am planning on making saurkraut and pork for tonights dinner.Today I am going to store to pick up some more ingredients for the chili and making it today; so it can sit in the frig for a day.

Cathy:
I don't know how I live with two men.At least my husband is the cleaner of the two. :)

Kempy:
Don't stress yourself to bad hun...I wish I could lend you a hand. :)

Tippy:
I remember those days of head lice....:mad: I had hair past my butt; can u imagine? I hope everything turns out ok for the whole family. :)

Leenie:
Good Morning and have a great day

Leenie 09-17-2003 11:18 AM

Ahhh all better now :D

I just stuffed my face w/pnut butter & celery ;)

SWEETPEA & RUTHIE COME PLAY !!!!

Wish LindaT would stop by every now and then, guess I'll have to ride her butt until she does :p

Now all this talk of pork is gonna make me crave ribs...stop it ! lol But get this, hubby took out a package of pork chops for tonights dinner ROFLMFAO !! hope they defrost by then lol

Nothing much is new here today, I'm thinking of running out to the stores at lunch just to get out and since I have my boss' parking spot it makes it more tempting for me to run lol.

I'm gonna get some work done here - YES I AM !!! lol no wise cracks.

I'll be back later to goof on y'all.

Hugs

CIN 09-17-2003 11:53 AM

Good Morning cuties!

Hi Gang,
Well I woke up at 4:45 and couldnt go back to sleep ! It was ok I was finished sleeping I suppose!

I did a lot of reading and paperwork and then went outdoors and did some yard work. Normally I dont trim until mid-October but in preparation for my splinted index finger I worked and got it all done early so I wouldnt have to look at it and be unable to do it!;) It would not bother anyone but me around here but now it is done.I worked 2 hours and it looks like I gave it a good "haircut"!

Leens...bet the hair looks awesome!
Lynnie...I agree about day after chili...yummy!

Tippy.been there done that with the head lice..all 4 grandchildren have had them...what a stress! Not to mention the expensive things to rid yourself of them!

Cathy...please no bugs my way.I just treated the foundation of the house with granule stuff for pill bugs and spiders!

Sweet.it was great hearing from you again...I can sympathize with the changes you are going through.

Liz...dont work yourself silly getting ready for company...they just love the food and getting together!

Kemp...you need more to do to keep yourself occupied! Ha!Guess hubby & dogs are enough..right?Good luck with the banquet.

All LURKERS!!!! Hi.hope you are having a good day......pop in and join us!

Anyone I may have forgotten......:D hope not!

Later
Cin;)

CIN 09-17-2003 11:59 AM

P.S.Forgot something!

I forgot to tell you all that tomorrow I am going to see Sarah The Duchess in person in Louisville at a Weight Watcher Super meeting.....I will let you all know how it was when I return!

;) Cin

L144S 09-17-2003 12:37 PM

Cin you had better practice your good manners! :)

lynnie24 09-17-2003 01:38 PM

For those who want or wanted The recipe for Broccoli and Cheddar Soup. I made a new thread and posted it.Let me know how u like it. :D

cathyxxx 09-17-2003 02:16 PM

Wow Cin, sounds like fun! you'll have to give us all the details!

Tippy - soooooooo good to see ya girlie! sorry to hear about your DG, but I'm glad to hear that she has your attitude! she'll go far in life!

L - so good to see ya too! how ya been doing?

Lynnie - thanks for the recipe!

Leenie - did you run to the stores during lunch? did you have fun? I just got back from walking at the mall.

Kemp - you're not still chilly this afternoon are you? it's back up to 85 or so, but so much nicer then it has been!

hugs,
Cathy

liz321 09-17-2003 03:31 PM

Hi everybody

I am a little late posting today...last night I went to the Kindergarten meeting and volunteered to be the Secretary so I took minutes and this morning I typed them...not so quick yet!

My housekeeper came this morning and did a great job...I think she knows that I was ready to fire her....so I guess I will give her a chance....I hate being manipulated though...one good week of cleaning...three weeks of less than average...I wish I could find someone good!

It is a chilly fall day...dd 5 and I enjoyed chicken noodle soup for lunch today.....can't wait to check out your recipe lynnie.

Got the menu all set for Sunday, the house is clean....the gifts are picked out so it is down hill from here.

Doing a night shift tonight and worked evenings friday and saturday.

I enjoyed seeing all the posts here today....hi everyone!

Eliz

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

L144S 09-17-2003 03:50 PM

Cathy,
I am doing just fine. The weather has been wonderful, I am back to the gym and counting my points....

Leenie 09-17-2003 04:24 PM

Cin thats tomorrow already !! Have a blast and take some pictures... do you guys have to count points at this thing :s:

Cathy yuppers went to the Christmas Store, they have all kinds of stuff other than christmas..........very cool store :)

L nice to see you !!

Liz, some times people can just sense things, isn't it wild that she knew she had better do a good job and clean your house. Can I borrow her ? lol

Lynnie that soup sounds good. Its getting harder and harder to drink water during the colder months. MMMMMMM !!!!!

Kem hang in there, I'm sure the auction will go just fine, I'd offer to pull my hair out for you but I seem to be loosing to much as it is. For some reason spring & fall I shed like a freakin dog ? oy.

Tippy OY ! TTYL.

Hugs, have a good night all.

Thats the last time I eat a whopper w/out bread, mayo and katchup...... darn thing was 425 calories.....what a waste...Growl !!!! LESSON LEARNED :D

TTYT Hugs again.

LINNYT WHERE ARE YOU !!! I'm telling Sweetpea on you.

L144S 09-17-2003 04:56 PM

Nice to see you too Leen, How is the little chicklett? She must be 2?
I hope you post some pictures cin!
:wave:
-L