Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-25-2021, 01:35 AM   #1  

Smile Weight loss tips

Do not skip breakfast. Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight. ...
Eat regular meals
Eat plenty of fruit and veg
Get more active
Drink plenty of water
Eat high fibre foods
Read food labels
Use a smaller plate
koushikgrandhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 02:35 AM   #2  

This forum is filled with good and great advices. This one is awesome. Will try it out. Thanks appreciate it.
emilia27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 04:53 AM   #3  

Default Love this site

Great site with great excersices!
KetoLover98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 03:08 PM   #4  

1. Eat Slowly

“I have my clients learn how to choose foods they like, really taste each morsel going into their mouths, and chew deliberately. I advise them to chew slowly, swallow only when the food is all chewed up, and repeat. It takes time to know we're full. Eating slowly allows us to not only enjoy our food more, but gives us better cues of satiety.”
— Janet Zinn, a licensed clinical social worker and psychotherapist in private practice in New York City
bule69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 03:09 PM   #5  

2. You Bite It, You Write It!

“That’s my rule, and numerous studies have shown the effectiveness of food journaling for weight loss. One of my clients went out of town for one week. She stopped journaling and gained 13 pounds. I promise that keeping a food journal helps!” — Christine King, the founder and CEO of the health and wellness company YourBestFit in Boynton Beach, Florida
Old 01-02-2022, 03:10 PM   #6  

3. Exercise Anything That Moves

“That’s my mantra — and I started this after I broke my back and was paralyzed from the waist down. Do it in bed, while seated, standing, or walking. Just move. People have a misconception that five minutes doesn’t make a difference, but every minute makes a difference.” (And research published in January 2014 in the journal Progress in Cardiovascular Diseasesshowed that physical activity is critical when it comes to actually keeping lost weight off.) — King
Old 01-25-2022, 04:35 AM   #7  
banned

Honestly, for a long time I was not able to lose weight even with the fact that I did various exercises and my diet was good. So I decided to do weight loss surgery as I had no other choice. What diet do you follow? Maybe I was doing it all wrong and it was easier for me to go to a surgeon for help. But I don't regret my choice. And I try to stick to the diet now, so it wouldn't be all for nothing.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 01-29-2022 at 08:40 AM.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 11:22 AM   #8  

thank you
lisiyaj530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 02:55 AM   #9  

I tried Chinese medicine recently and found it quite effective. I have noticed a huge benefit and they worked for me for sure. I would highly recommend it but everyone has a different experience.
I came across this article while researching, you might find it insightful too.
https://www.ginsen-london.com/blog/c...r-weight-loss/
I wish you good luck 😊

Last edited by Neha12; 06-17-2022 at 03:13 AM. Reason: A small error
Neha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:33 AM   #10  

Find a nutritious balance, to maximize your health while losing weight. The best foods for weight loss typically include a variety of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, healthy fats, and plenty of water.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote