Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-07-2022, 03:13 PM   #1  
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 223/165/145

Height: 5'4"

Default June 2022 Ups & Downs Support Thread

Hello and to the June 2022 Ups & Downs support thread! Anyone is welcome to post here. We are here to support each other through the ups & downs of weight loss, depression, and life in general. Hope you will find some support for your journey in this group.
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 03:47 PM   #2  
I can do it!!!

Posted by VermontMom at the end of May 2022:

Good morning friends!

Kathleen, oh so good to hear that the procedure was not near as awful as the last time. and congrats on the GREAT news of no ruptures!

Work has been ... interesting with so many new employees, things are not quite as they should be; I can allow myself to get frustrated OR I can just accept it. The GM is just accepting it...so why should I get bent out of shape? I have talked to some of the long-time members and while they acknowledge that many things are out of whack, they are understanding and know that I would have been following protocol/traditions. So as long as I get paid and I have the continued freedom and control over MY position, (oh and lots of new respect!) then things are great. I received the tip money from Opening Week and it is *almost* enough to cover new tires for the motorcycle, yay!

I have been back to doing the lawn work, and boy it does toughen one up. The hand push mower and weedwhacking. And on one of my days off, about 5 hours of planting seedlings. oh how I love it ! Still have some seedlings to put in the ground, and attention needed to some areas but I look forward to it instead of feeling like a chore.

oh other good news about work, I can now have 2 days off every week!!! for YEARS I have worked 6 days/week from mid-May to mid-October. I had last Monday and Tuesday off and it was so blessed for that second day. what a difference.

OK enough about me , would love to hear from you guys!

I'll be back to reply soon!

Last edited by IBelieveInMe2; 06-07-2022 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-07-2022, 09:15 PM   #3  
I can do it!!!

Holly: Are things getting any better at work with all of the new employees? Hooray for lots of new respect, tip money from opening week, and 2 days off work every week!!! You deserve it!

Glad you are enjoying working in your yard again. It sounds like a workout in itself! That is awesome that you look forward to it instead of feeling like it is a chore. Wish I could approach my housework that way! Lol!

How are plans for the wedding coming along? It is in August, right? Im sure I will ask you several more times when the date is before it comes!

I have still been much more consistent with walking outside or on the treadmill this year, but I've slacked off for 3-4 days here and there, which I don't like. I very occasionally do free weights and ab work. Need much improvement there. I am not giving up on myself, though! I can do this!!!

We are enjoying our weekends at the lake now. ⚓️ Unfortunately, there is a very serious problem with weeds growing in the lake... everywhere. It actually started last year, but it is already as bad now as it was at the end of last summer. Rumor has it that someone brought zebra mussels to Indian Lake on their boat that had been in Lake Erie. The zebra mussels are extremely prolific and they eat all of the particles in the water, which makes the water very clear. It is a very shallow lake and, with the water being so clear, the sun shines straight down to the bottom and the weeds grow like crazy. They are trying to address the problem, but there are no quick or easy fixes. Many people are not taking their boats out at all, but, thankfully, we have been able to so far. We are determined to not let the stupid weeds ruin it for us!

I have a new great niece! 💜 My niece was basically told she was infertile a few years ago and then got pregnant 9 months ago, so this little bundle of joy is truly a miracle!

Ann: Hello! Are you still here?

Still missing all of our other friends here, too, who we haven't heard from in awhile. Please drop us a quick update if you happen to be reading along. We haven't forgotten you! 💚
Old 06-10-2022, 03:32 PM   #4  
banned

I was having terrible money problems and had no one to borrow from. I couldn't pay my rent either, and that's how I started 2022... The problem is that for a long time I had a bad credit history and it was problematic to find a place where they would give me a loan with it https://paydayplus.net/title-loans/n...tion-car-loans. Luckily I've recently been able to do that and I've pledged my car as collateral to somehow deal with the situation. Now things are going much better and I started earning more, thus paying off the loan.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 07-10-2022 at 03:20 AM.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 09:35 PM   #5  
I can do it!!!

Holly: are you still here? Is everything okay? I hope so! 🙏
Old 11-15-2022, 09:27 AM   #6  

I hope everything is fine over there.
ArthurDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 05:13 PM   #7  

does anyone want to know how I lost weight in 7 days? stay tuned