Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-15-2018, 06:31 PM   #61  

My Sasha kitty is pregnant. Hopefully, she has a small litter. She looks so funny running around with a swollen belly.

Anyone want a kitten?
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:06 PM   #62  

Hi ladies,

I feel funny today. My head feels funny again. I'm not sure what is going on.

I hope you all are having a good weekend.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:07 AM   #63  

Hi ladies,

I feel better this morning. Im not sure what was going on yesterday. Maybe my sugar was high, I don't know.

I have been getting headaches lately so I may have to go see Trudy. I'll figure out what to do.

Did you all have a good weekend?
Old 06-18-2018, 05:02 PM   #64  

I've become so useless at stopping by, sorry all

Holly sorry you have to go out hunting for a new car again - it barely feels like yesterday you were looking for your last one! Salt is such a car killer!

Kathleen it's good to see you stop by I'm glad physio has helped your hip a little, shame they aren't able to offer you any more sessions - can they at least give you some good exercises to do at home? Hope your son's job goes well! And have a fantastic time in Ireland They'd expecting some lovely weather from next week!

Lisa wow, you've a lot going on! How far along is Sasha? I've been told that peppermint tea is really good for gas, it seems to help me! Another idea is to keep a food diary, and look at any trends when you get a spell. It can take 3 days for an intollerance to cause symptoms, but you could try cutting out the obvious things for a couple of weeks to see if you get any improvement.

panda I hope your family drama has calmed down a little bit now! Nothing worse than people interfering... Have you managed to get back to exercise classes? And are the birds any quieter yet? Some decent ear plugs might help you a bit...

Flower hope you're getting lots of lovely gardening time

Last edited by Coop27; 06-18-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:43 PM   #65  

I'm still keeping up with my weight loss, I've lost 52lbs now but I tried on a bunch of clothes I wore when I was this weight before, and they're still far too tight... I need to lose about 20lbs more to get to a healthy BMI, and I reckon I'll be a size 10-12 of I get there.

I decided to treat myself to a few sessions with a personal trainer, because I need some new exercise ideas, and some help to tone up a bit. First session tomorrow!

We're going away on a hiking trip this weekend - I've not done an active break before, but I'm looking forward to it! And if the weather is bad, I've made sure there's plenty whiskey distilleries nearby

Hope everyone is having a lovely summer

Last edited by Coop27; 06-18-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:25 AM   #66  

S/C/G: SW:142/127.8/120

Height: 5’ 4”

Hi Coop! Glad to read you’re doing well. Congrats on the great progress and plan to get some new exercise ideas. I hope you have excellent weather for your hiking trip.

It was supposed to be 95 degrees today. I worked til 7pm then watched a little tv, so I never stepped outside to check.

I overslept a bit this am and was 5 mins late for a mtg.

I met some new people this month at a few events but no one I felt a connection with.
Everyone was welcoming though and some asked to meet up outside of the event but I don’t think its a good idea. Tomorrow though I am meeting a new potential friend nearby at a bar and that may be good. And some other options have surfaced today. I don’t know how to explain it, I know hundreds of people and many keep including me in invites to several things weekly but I am not in the mood. Want to meet new folks and do things in much smaller, separate circles.

So I am planning to just keep putting myself out there and If i keep trying I am bound to eventually find some good connections that work out.

I have plans for tomorrow night, Fri, and Sat. We shall see but at least i am not hibernating as much.

I keep forgetting I have upcoming days off from work. Yippie!

Counting down to summer, which i think starts this Thursday.
Have a great day everyone- sending happy sunshine to all

Last edited by PandaCupcake; 06-19-2018 at 12:28 AM.
PandaCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:51 AM   #67  

Also, based on Flower’s idea I have temporarily changed my own Avatar so people can see what I look like since in real life I’m not a Panda. The panda will return in a few days.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:13 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Panda: I pop in and read - beautiful pic!!!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:27 PM   #69  

Thank you, IdealProteinNewbie.
Hello all,
My stomach has been better these days. Work is still crazy busy. The weather has been excellent but some days I never step outdoors.

I still get very irritated at many things, and I don’t know if I am having a problem or if I am sane and everyone around me needs to get it together.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:09 PM   #70  

Hi ladies, hi panda,

I finally got a bed. It's really comfortable. The fur babies all love it. Queen size. I need sheets down the road. I have 1 flat sheet to my name.
I'm thinking about moving my tv in here but I only have 1 so.....

I am reading a good book. 7th Heaven by James Patterson. Really good.

Watched "Man On Fire" with Denzel Washington. Excellent movie! Highly recommended.

I've been really sleepy all day. Weird.

Sasha still hasn't had her babies yet.

I love my bed. Did I mention that yet?

Have a great night.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:11 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop27 View Post
I've become so useless at stopping by, sorry all

Holly sorry you have to go out hunting for a new car again - it barely feels like yesterday you were looking for your last one! Salt is such a car killer!

Kathleen it's good to see you stop by I'm glad physio has helped your hip a little, shame they aren't able to offer you any more sessions - can they at least give you some good exercises to do at home? Hope your son's job goes well! And have a fantastic time in Ireland They'd expecting some lovely weather from next week!

Lisa wow, you've a lot going on! How far along is Sasha? I've been told that peppermint tea is really good for gas, it seems to help me! Another idea is to keep a food diary, and look at any trends when you get a spell. It can take 3 days for an intollerance to cause symptoms, but you could try cutting out the obvious things for a couple of weeks to see if you get any improvement.

panda I hope your family drama has calmed down a little bit now! Nothing worse than people interfering... Have you managed to get back to exercise classes? And are the birds any quieter yet? Some decent ear plugs might help you a bit...

Flower hope you're getting lots of lovely gardening time
Coop,
I'm not sure how far along Sasha Is? I would say within the next week.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:13 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop27 View Post
I'm still keeping up with my weight loss, I've lost 52lbs now but I tried on a bunch of clothes I wore when I was this weight before, and they're still far too tight... I need to lose about 20lbs more to get to a healthy BMI, and I reckon I'll be a size 10-12 of I get there.

I decided to treat myself to a few sessions with a personal trainer, because I need some new exercise ideas, and some help to tone up a bit. First session tomorrow!

We're going away on a hiking trip this weekend - I've not done an active break before, but I'm looking forward to it! And if the weather is bad, I've made sure there's plenty whiskey distilleries nearby

Hope everyone is having a lovely summer
That is awesome about your weight lose!!!! Yay!!!!!

Enjoy your vacay.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:16 PM   #73  

Kathleen, Holly, flower,

Miss you all very much!! Come post when you can.

Sorry, if I've missed anyone.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:09 PM   #74  

Panda glad the new meetups are going a bit better for you, and you're getting to know new people. It's really hard to meet people when you get beyond school, so well done you for putting yourself out there!

I did see your photo too, nice to put a face to the name!

Lisa yippee for your new bed! So pleased you'll be sleeping so comfortably I keep meaning to watch your movie recommendations, so I'll see if I can get Denzel Washington up! Hope everything goes smoothly with Elvira!
Old 06-22-2018, 05:27 PM   #75  

I worked an 19 hr day. Naptime now

happy summer

Last edited by PandaCupcake; 06-22-2018 at 05:28 PM.