3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Monday August 18th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/30758-monday-august-18th.html)

liz321 08-18-2003 08:56 AM

Monday August 18th

Am I the first one here today!

Well I am trying to turn over a new leaf and get up early and get lots more done.

I am working on an album for my parents with 70 years worth of pics....it has been a lot of work but I think it will turn out beautifully....I hope they like it! Since my dad was diagnosed with Prostate CA I have wanted to do something like this. And I know my mom has been overwhelmed with her boxes of pics and now they are in some kind of order at least.

I am part of a scrappers challenge and have done hundreds of pages this summer between all the other fun.

My goal for this fall is to get in shape...I want to get up early and get my exercise overwith in the morning. I am going to go for a bike ride right away here...but wanted to check in here first as I think you all are so important for success!

I have read back and tried to catch up on some of the news...I have missed you all!

It has been an excellent summer. I have worked a whole lot less which the kids appreciate, I have had my housekeeper every two weeks which has helped alot with getting organized....even got all my windows washed for the first time in about 10 years:o . Gonna do the rugs before school starts and then I will tackle the basement...get rid of all the toys and start working on getting that finished!

Hope all is well....I will try to get in here more often....though I have to admit I spend very little time on the pc.

Have a good one everyone!

Eliz:flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2: :flow1: :flow2:

Leenie 08-18-2003 09:19 AM

Hey Liz !! nice to have you back, hope your enjoying whats left of this crazy summer. I bet your book looks great, wish I could see it. And thanks for the B-day wishes. Thats a great ideal having some one come in and clean every other week. I just might look into that. I'm so tired of trying to keep up with everything, its impossible and its driving me insane. I want a clean home but can't seem to manage it.......oy! But I want to spend time w/my little one more so. Thats why I have a hard time w/the house work. ALso trying to clean at night is nearly impossible, I'm just to tired. I really want to take a trash bag and just throw everything away, all my junk & dust collectors. :D

Nothing much new here. Just planning on a teeny weenie party for Grace, this Saturday. The old fart will be 2 years old. Times a flyin.

Weekend was nice as always, but it just goes to fast.

OKAY I WANT TO HEAR ALL THE SUCCESS STORIES !

Leenie

cathyxxx 08-18-2003 10:00 AM

Good Morning Liz & Leenie!

Liz, its so good to have you back. You sound organized!

Leenie, I can't believe that baby is gonna be 2 already! yikes! time definitely flies! I would love to tell you a success story leenie - what kind are you looking for? LOL I would love to tell you about my 50 lb weight loss! oh man - that'll be the day!

My 15 year old baby (NOT) starts back to school tomorrow. He is here with me today at work. We are gonna do lunch and then I'm gonna drop him off at the mall for the afternoon with my cell phone (so that I have constant contact with him - what did we do before cell phones anyway?) and then going to look at my sister's new house after work. My oldest son starts college on Friday. Sure hope he likes it.

I bought me a flat iron at a beauty supply store on Friday that I really like. I have naturally curly (frizzy) hair, and it straightens it out and I've got it all flipping out on the sides and back and I really like it! I got to work this morning and the guys wanted to know "how'd you get your hair so straight?" lol guess its really different if they even noticed lol

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy :wave:

Kempyd 08-18-2003 10:33 AM

Hey Liz glad that you are back! I bet that book is big. 70 years of pics, I bet that is a rather large stack.

August must be b-day month. Leen, Tip, Leen's baby and also my hubby. Actually his is today. For some reason he is in a poo poo mood. It started yesterday when we were trying to buy him so clothes. Let me tell you the man has exspensive taste. I told him it would be his b-day present and all of a sudden he got mad. He hasn't been a happy camper since. :shrug: oh well, I guess he will get over whatever it is.

I didn't get the bathroom painted. Our frineds from Pensacola came in Friday night by surprise so we just hung out and goofed off instead. We had dinner at a little Italian rest. that makes everything from scratch as soon as you order it. It was awesome! I can't believe we watied this long to get there. (Sorry to talk about Italian.)

lynnie24 08-18-2003 10:56 AM

Good Morning Ladies.
Welcome back Liz....

today has started off slow.But I will be back later...

Lynnie