Weekend daily....Aug. 16 & 17

• Good morning

Just checking in....had my 2nd weigh in today....I lost 2.5 lbs. this week with ediets....in 2 weeks ....6 lbs.!!!!!!!!! or 6.2 lbs....according to my scale.

In the middle of this past week....they upped my calories to 1400-1500....because of the exercise I am doing.

See you later.

April
  • WTG APRIL!!!!!!!!1
    Congratulations on your weight loss~ Must feel great!

I have a busy day....we are going to a pool party and the Fringe Festival is going on in Edmonton......and I am scrapping full time trying to get my parents ablum of 70 years of pics together!

Hope all is well with everyone....I am not in 3fc much these days but I am sure in the fall I will be back in my routine....we are trying to keep active....walking, biking, hubby is running and I am in the pool every chance I get!

Have a great day everyone!

Gonna go catch up on the posts!

Eliz
  • Thanks Liz.....it does feel great.

April
  • Well done April! Doesn't it feel goooood to finally be in control of your eating?

I am on my second week also and have lost another 2lb (4lb in total).

I am particularly pleased as I have got my period which tends to bloat me out and I usually put on weight.

So I'm feeling very pleased - I was really good on my diet last week and it is a great motivator to see those pounds shifting!

Here's to another week of successful dieting!

Amanda xx
  • FANTASTIC GIRLS !!

Today I went totally off my diet and ate like a pig...you name it I ate it.

Its okay, mentally I was well prepared b/c I was filling up w/to many calories on Atkins foods trying to satisfy my cravings. So I said Phoooie, I'm not going to lose at this rate. So today I induldged big time.

tomorrow back to induction, and I'm feeling real happy about it
  • Leenie....there is tomorrow....you can get back on track in the morning....hang in there.

Amanda....it does feel good to get in control of my eating....what eating plan are you doing?....just wondering.

April
  • Good Afternoon All,

Well I'm back on track today (April, Atkins ) So far so good, no headaches and I'm feeling really energized.

Bambino is sleeping so I really must get some cleaning done. GRRRR~

Hugs everyone.

Lets all have a successful week ahead.

Love, Leenie
  • Doing great this weekend.Just extremely tired.I think Mother nature will be arriving soon....YUCK!!!

Congrats April and Amanda!!!
  • April - I'm basically following the 'Slimming World' diet. I don't think you have it in Canada. It is similar to Weight Watchers, but there are lots more 'free' foods. I can eat unlimited pasta, rice and potatoes which really suits me! The rest of the diet is very low fat and obviously the carbohydrates fill you up so I'm not snacking on unhealthy foods.

I've done it in the past and lost 28 pounds, so I know it works for me. I am not attending a class this time, am just doing it at home and it's working so far so I'll stick with it!

Amanda xx
  • Amanda, am I understanding right? you can eat all the pasta, rice and potatoes that you want and still lose weight?

cathy
  • Cathy,

Yep! I know it sounds too good to be true but it really does work!
    The plan is you can have either a red day, where you can eat unlimited meat and fish, but very few carbs, or a green day, where you have unlimited carbs (but not bread) and very little meat or fish. Because I am a vegetarian I always follow green days.

Pasta, rice and potatoes are all very filling foods so you are unlikely to overeat them like you would crisps or chocolate. I think thats the principle anyway!

Slimming World is very popular over here, I love it as it's not too restrictive and I never have to go hungry!

Amanda