3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   August 9th & 10th Weekend (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/30393-august-9th-10th-weekend.html)

Leenie 08-09-2003 01:00 PM

August 9th & 10th Weekend

Hi Everyone,

Just popping in for a quick hello while the :bb: is sleeping :wave:

april99 08-09-2003 01:45 PM

Good morning

Just dropping in to say hi....on my way to the Farmers Market. Today is my weigh in day at ediets....I lost 3.5 lbs. in my 1st week....but according to my scale at home it is 3.6 lbs.!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone.

April

CIN 08-09-2003 06:58 PM

Hello

Hi Leens and April,
Bravo for you April! Be proud!

Had a good day.we just had a new Wild Oats store open here...it was awesome.I counted all the samples as lunch!They were yummy & free! Bought some chicken sausage,sounds awful.looks awful but is wonderful!

Making enchiladas for supper.

Have a good one!

Cin;)

Leenie 08-10-2003 12:45 PM

YEAH APRIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats baby on the 3+ lbs lost. GO APRIL, GO APRIL, GO APRIL WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Happy Sunday All,

Well no weight lost this week, but thats okay, more reason to try harder this coming week. I really wasn't focusing on my veggies this week and well no veggies = no ummmmmm bm's OY! Will do better this week. All & All I can't complain.

How's the weekend going ?

Talk to you tomorrow...

Again, Congrats April and Lynnie on your weight loss :D go get'em ladies :D

april99 08-10-2003 02:18 PM

Good mornibg ladies

Cin.....thanks......I will hang in there....even when I don't feel like it.......if I blow it at times...I will pick myself up....& start again....I am eating more healthy than I have in a long time on my eating program....what is a Wild Oats store?...never heard of that....We just got our 1st Home Depot a few weeks ago.

Leenie....maybe this coming week you will lose....so hang in there.....thanks for the encouragement...it does help.

I was feeling really good yesterday....it was sunny.....until the weather changed later in the afternoon yesterday....then it got cloudy....we had rain & a storm. When that happened....I started to feel down....when I started to feel down....then I wanted to eat everything.....I did keep it to half a slice of bannock bread that I got at the farmers market. Later in the day the weather got better & I started to feel better.

It seems strange....that the weather can affect how you feel. I did use the light box this morning. When I went to the counsellor last winter....she said that DH & I should move to another city.....one that has more sun.....one day...maybe.

Well I should go & get something done around here....see you all tomorrow.

April