Monday, July 28

• Good Morning !!

How's everyone ? hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
    My weekend was very nice, played w/the baby, kept the house clean ahhhhhhhh !!

Hugs !!
  • Good Morning Chickadees!

Just wanted to say hi. I'm checking email and having my first cup of coffee. Lots to do.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
    Cathy
  • HI everyone!
    Been busy! Sorry! Hope you haven't forgotten me yet.....will try to catch up with the posts!

Eliz
  • This is just a busy day today. It is almost time for lunch and I still havn't gotten anything done.

I am just dropping in to say hi. Pretty relaxing weekend. I'll check back in later.
  • Hi everyone,

Wow; almost noon time already.... well, I have been up since early and went grocery shopping at Super Walmart. It isn't too bad as far as being crowded and stuff since I try to go early. What a workout navigating those isles for 2 hours!!

Hope everyone is well!!!

Later,
  • Good morning......Just checking in.....going to go on the deck to finish my coffee.....see you later.

April
  • Good afternoon All. Its cloudy outside and I have already started my day off good. Talk to ya later

Lynn
  • Liz, Lynnie, Jenni, April, Kem, Cathy its nice to see everyone, even if we are short winded today

Hi Everyone passing by !!
  • Hi again everyone

When I did my last post.....I didn't know if it got posted.....I was waiting to see it.....but nothing happened.....I waited & waited....but nothing happened....but now I see that it is there.

DH & I went to coffee at the mall with the mall walkers at 8...this A.M.......then I went for an upper lip wax....under eyebrow wax & waxing on whatever places needed it on my face......I also went for a partial pedicure....with that I don't have the scraping of the bottom of the feet or the polish....but I do get to soak my feet.....it feels so nice!!! It is my one little luxury.....it is about half the price of a regualar pedicure.

DH & I are going to the movies this afternoon....to see Spy Kids 3D.....to a matinee.

I should go & have some lunch now....everyone have a great day.

April