Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 10:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Default Saturday..

Hi gals,

It is almost half past 9 or so..hope that every one is doing well today.

I am being lazy today..had breakfast with the children but the dishes are just sitting there calling to be washed..along with the laundry that is beggin to be folded and put away. Gotta run but I wanted to post this morning. I may take the children to go feed cr@p white bread to the ducks in town.

Later,
Old 07-26-2003, 11:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

good morning everyone

I feel like I'm crawling out of a hole.. and I'm not sure I wanna come out *s

Hope all are well.
Old 07-26-2003, 01:06 PM   #3  
Divine Gal

Hello all. I think i need to go back to bed.
Old 07-26-2003, 02:35 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Boo also !
Old 07-26-2003, 02:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hi,

My girls are in their room picking up their toys, (well..they are *supposed* to be doing that, anyways..) and my boy is asleep.
The laundry is folded and is waiting to be put away, dishes are done from breakfast and lunch, and I am planning to vaccum when the baby wakes from his siesta. I am going to get the children ready to leave so that when hubby arrives home from work we can leave to feed the ducks...hopefully we can get there by 4 or so, so that we can finish by dinner time. The girls should have a blast, hopefully. Today hasn't been the best day for some reason..but I am coping okay; I seem to do better if I can get *something* tangible done around the home...easier said than done.

The baby is cutting his first 4 teeth now---YES, all at ONCE. Ack. Poor kiddo. He is pretty good natured, though...thankfully. My middle child..who is 2 and a half is going through middle child syndrome, I guess, and kicked her brother in the head..and he has the red mark on his right temple to prove it., soooo, gotta spend some more one on one with her to figure out what her beef is. This happened at my friend's house who husband is a pastor...Guess how embarrassed I was??? My children are not usually like that, REALLY.

Anyways, I hope that everyone is doing okay today. AND, I hope that this gray cloud that I am feelin' hangin' over my head will just float away.

Later,
Old 07-26-2003, 05:21 PM   #6  

Hi all

I hope everone is feeling a bit better now. It is a beautiful day here....but hot....We shut all the windows, doors. curtains & blinds....we don't have air conditioning.

I am feeling pretty good today....sitting out on the deck with DH earlier....it is getting to warm now.

We are going to DS3's for dinner tonight....it will be nice not to have to cook.....tomorrow at 4 we are going to a friend's for dinner...I think there will be 10 of us....it is the group that meets at Tim Horton's every Friday....she deep fries halibut cheeks....then we have her homemade chinese food...it is all very good....but not calorie wise.....oh well I am going to enjoy it.

DH just went down the basement....it is real cool there....so I am going to follow him there....to read my book.

April
Closed Thread