Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #16  
Summer 2014 goal 150 lbs

S/C/G: 256/250.5/150

Height: 5'2

I understand the frustration! Hang in there it will happen!
MizzJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:37 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 195/145/145

Height: 5'11"

Everybody loses weight in a predetermined sequence that varies from person to person: some people lose first from their bellies or arms, others from their hips, thighs or breasts. If you lose 20 more pounds, you'll probably start seeing a difference in your spare tire.

F.
freelancemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 222/222/198

Height: 6.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
This is a little confusing. Try counting for a few weeks (complete with scale, and journal) and see where you are. Measure everything. You may find that you're eating more than you think and find ways to cut back. Like QuilterinVA said, I keep my carbs moderately low, but when I want to really lose, I cut them down to just vegetable-based carbs (no grains, potatoes, rice, etc). It really helps.

Hash oil - help oil? I don't know what's the proper name. It's an oil made from hemp seeds. Sry, english is not my first language

Anyway, I don't use oil - I meant saturated oil.

Yes, maybe I eat too much. I will start to write down everything I eat...

Last edited by bbnk85; 06-23-2014 at 07:33 PM.
bbnk85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 222/222/198

Height: 6.4

I'm now down at 208 lbs. The trick was that I was eating slightly above my maintenance rate which resulted in weight loss stall. Now I'm slowly losing weight every week. Happy Thanks everyone.
bbnk85 is offline   Reply With Quote