Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 10:03 AM   #1  

Angry Thursday June 26

I am dragging my butt!

Not sure what the problem is but I can't seem to get enough sleep and I am sore and achey all over.

I have been running around buying teacher gifts, kids activities, working the odd shift, cutting the grass etc but that is nothing new.

I think the big problem is the weight I have put on..........my body doesn't know what to do with the extra work it is creating.

It is a beautiful day....I am gonna drink water and go for a walk. DD 5 is done school and DD11 is swimming at the big water park.....tomorrow is report cards and then it is over!

Hope everyone is well!

Thinking of you all!

Eliz
Old 06-26-2003, 10:45 AM   #2  

Hey Liz and all to come.

Liz do you think it could be the heat that is making you drag? It is swelling me up, I am having a hard time getting my rings on in the morning b/c I am just so dog gone hot and we even have to humidity down here. In the morning it is 100% so it is like drinking the air instead of breathing.

I am just waiting for this week to be over with. I am on vacation next week so of course this week is going by at a slow crawl.

I hope everyone is doing great and I will be back later.
Old 06-26-2003, 11:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Liz and Kemp and all to come!

Liz, I've also been dragging. I yawned all the way home yesterday. Then I went to sleep at 9:30 last night and didn't wake up til the alarm went off at 6:00 this morning. I got up this morning so tired and wondering what is wrong with me. While reading your post I thought "maybe it is my weight", but then like Kemp said "maybe it is the heat and humidity". It is just so hot here and it is very draining so maybe that is it, or heck maybe we are all just busy women who need some rest! ;-) that wouldn't be a stretch would it!!!!

I'm trying to finish up all the necessary paperwork for our loan and get it to the bank so they can get started on refinancing our house.

I need to walk at noon again today, but I'm afraid I have too many irons in the fire to get there today. Will see how it goes.

Hope everybody is having a wonderful day!

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 06-26-2003 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-26-2003, 06:17 PM   #4  

Unhappy It isn't all that hot here right now

Just one of those days...but I do feel unwell physically.

Thanks for your support Cathy and Kemp....it helps a lot!

Eliz
Closed Thread