3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Tuesday, June 17th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/28547-tuesday-june-17th.html)

Leenie 06-17-2003 08:28 AM

Tuesday, June 17th

Good Morning,

Just gonna grab my coffee and be back !!

Hugs :)

JudoMom 06-17-2003 08:59 AM

Good morning Leens *s

good morning everyone... got a very long day and evening on the road today.. heading out now, and won't be home til midnight...

hope everyone has a great day :)

cathyxxx 06-17-2003 09:27 AM

Oh Happy Day :-)

Good Morning Leenie & JudoMom & all the chickadees to come,

I am also drinking my coffee Leenie! yum! how do you like yours? I have mine with 3 little packs of Splenda and a scoop of coolwhip on top. My hubby says I think I am a Princess bec I like my coffee with fancy coolwhip on top and in a pretty cup. lol If that makes me a princess well then I'm guilty. :-)

Sounds like everybody is doing good. It's good to see people posting even if it is a quick hello.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
Cathy :wave:

liz321 06-17-2003 12:52 PM

Good morning

Rushed the kids out the door this morning as I had an appointment with the allergist. Turns out I do not have allergy's .....so who knows why I get hives, rashes, sneezes, congestion etc......not life threatening so I will live with it.

I am feeling pretty tired and draggy this week which disappointments me as I had so many plans.......oh well I shall push ahead.

It is a beautiful sunny day and I am off to pick up dd5 at kindergarten.

Have a wonderful day everyone.....Cathy I take my coffee with a splash of 1 % milk.........no sugar,,,,,,,,,I'm sweet enough!:D

Have a good one!:lol:

Eliz

CIN 06-17-2003 02:41 PM

Hey gang!

Hello Ladies,
Good to be back home once again.I am in between "meetings" and thought I would say hello! After being gone from work one week I feel all out of "sync"!! I am dragging from all that has happened lately and hopefully will settle down and enjoy some of summer now. It is HOT here today for the first time (UGH!:( I did not miss the heat but do miss sunshine!

I will be glad for my regular routine to return soon!

Have a good day.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Cin

PS Where in the world are Sweet,LindaT ,Tippy,Kempdy and others? Please post.we miss you!:?: :?: :?:

april99 06-17-2003 03:04 PM

Good morning ladies

We are still visiting in Victoria, B.C......house sitting for DS & his DW.....also their dog...that is why we came.....maybe we will take their dog home....lol.....he is such a sweetie!!

We are relaxing.....have been to Victoria many times over the years....but today I am going to get DH to take me to a few places. I drive.....but it is a strange city....for me to drive.....he usually drives when we are away.

I am going to go to Michael's....the craft store....we don't have one where I live.

I am knitting dishcloths while we sit out back on the patio....my DH loves being outside....also I am reading a book....Into The Wilderness.....by Sara Donati....it is historical fiction & is the 1st of 3 books in the series.

Well.....I should go have lunch.

April