CIN - With Deep Sympathy

• Cin, my friend, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. I know you, and I know your comforted knowing that your Dad is now with Jesus, he's home, safe and sound, no more pain, only joy. Some day you'll be able to rejoyce and see him again.

Hugs and kisses to you and your family, may you all find the peace only He can give.

Love, Eileen
  • Thanks!!! Your words are much appreciated!

We are leaving Sun. night for Mondays funeral...........I will post when we return.

Cin
  • Have a safe trip lady, see you when you get back !
    Hugs & Kisses.
  • Cin.......as long as your grief lasts...
    my thoughts are with you!

xoxxoxoxoxo

Eliz
  • Cin.....I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

April
  • I posted on the day you shared with us the passing of your father but let me say that you and yours are in my thoughts. My prayers will be with you through the next few days and,more importantly, the next few months.

God bless.
  • A SPECIAL THANKS
    Hello Ladies,
    Thank you all for your thoughst and prayers..they are much appreciated.

We returned yesterday after the funeral. My husband was in charge of the service. My youngest and shyest daughter read the obituary with complete composure.........I was so surprised and proud of her. Two others "backed out" and she handled it with ease. Funny.my hubby and youngest daughther are the "quiet ones" and they were in charge! I was able to speak also and share some heartfelt thanks for the expressions of love.without breaking down. God gave me the composure that I so much wanted so that I could express my thanks to his family and friends! It was just the kind of service my Dad would have liked!

I took off work to catch up on household chores and get some much needed rest this week.

Once again thanks!
    Cin
  • Late posting!
    Hey Cin,

I'm so sorry that this post from me is so late. We just got back in yesterday and I'm just getting around to checking emails and our 3fatchicks website.

I am so sorry about the passing away of your father. But I know that you draw great peace and comfort from knowing that he is now with Jesus, just as Leenie said! I also know that you must be very grateful for the time you had with your father these last few months.

It's a blessing to hear how well things went at the funeral. I'm glad that the Lord gave everyone the strength to do what they needed to do.

I'm glad that you are taking some time off from work and hope and pray that you are getting the rest that you need!

Hope to chat with ya soon!

hugs & prayers,
    Cathy
  • YOU ALL ARE SO DEAR!

Thank you!

Cin
  • We love you !
  • My dear Cin,

I am so sorry to be late posting this but have only just seen the thread.
    I am deeply sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Love Ann
  • Barca!
    Hi Ann
    Thanks... email me soon...I have mised you!
    Cin