Tuesday, June 3

• Fast good morning everyone ~ been on the road a lot past few days... daughter's judo practices (she's on provincial team and the practices are just over 2 hours each way from where we live) and my job.

Hope everyone is well... I'm still on Atkins.. day 22, and haven't budged in 2 weeks But I'm hangin in!
  • Good Morning Chickadees! and JudoMom!

That's great that you are on day 22 on Atkins! Awesome! Keep up the good work! Sounds like you are really busy too!

It is rainy here in Louisiana this morning and boy do we need it! Hope it rains cats and dogs! :-)

Don't know too much just wanted to say HI. I'm getting my things together to leave on Thursday morning with mom for Branson. I'm getting excited! It will be a treat! :-)

what's everybody else up to?

hugs,
    Cathy
  • wet good morning
    Pouring here too!

Yesterday was a very productive day....hubby figures that my anticipation of the housekeeper coming seems to be enough of a motivator for me to get my house in order....he had a laugh yesterday when he got home and saw how much I got done...thing is she doesn't wash the linens, clean cupboards and all that jazz.....so I will do some of that today.....got a ton done yesterday.......my plan is to work in the morning and scrap in the afternoon.

I have to pack for our weekend get away as well but that won't take much.

Judo where on the plains do you live....I am in alberta.

Cathy your get away will be good for you.

Notice lots of hits to the thread yesterday but no input.....welcome lurkers too!

Eliz
  • Good morning

I am feeling good today....had coffee with DH....inside today. Earlier I talked to one of my sisters on the Instant Messenger. She lives back east in Ontario. I have a head set & she has a microphone....it is nice to be able to actually talk to her....we talk about 2 to 3 times a week.

Next week we will be going to Victoria to DS2's place....it will be nice to see him & his DW.

Judo Mom.....22 days on the Atkins program....that is great.

Cathy.....it is sunny in British Columbia today.

Liz.....I remember when I had a cleaning lady.....I used to go through the house with a garbage bag to pick up all the clutter.....my DH would laugh & say....you are cleaning....before the cleaning lady comes. lol!!!

April