Tuesday, May 6

• Good Morning Chickadees!

What is everybody up to today?

On the way into work I stopped at Walmart to grab a couple of things (and of course forgot the Mother's Day Card that I stopped for in the first place) but I bought a bunch of beautiful yellow daisies and fixed up a pretty vase on my desk as soon as I got here. Now I am drinking a cup of coffee, checking my email, smelling my hazelnut candle and looking at the beautiful flowers on my desk. The simple pleasures of life! :-)

I made 2 trips up to the hospital yesterday to check on MawMaw and visit with her in ICU. I'll probably do the same again today.

Hope all is well with everyone!

hugs,
    Cathy
  • Hi Cathy.....where is everyone today?

We have had snow quite a few mornings this week.....it was just below freezing when I got up.....but there was no snow.....thank goodness. It is supposed to be spring!!!!

Not much happening here today......some cleaning & laundry....it was sunny when I got up.....but it is cloudy now. I didn't use my light box today.....maybe I should have.....Maybe I will tomorrow. I do notice that on sunny days.....I feel a lot better & have more energy.

Cathy.....how long is your grandmother going to be in the hospital?

Everyone......have a great day.

April
  • Hey April!

I cannot even imagine what it must be like to have snow in May - well actually I can't imagine snow anytime during the year since I'm in Louisiana. Hope it warms up around there.

We really have no idea how long my grandmother will be in the hospital. The doctors are not sure she will survive all of this so each day they are just saying that they are glad she made it thru another day. If she does make it they are saying she will be bedridden for the rest of her days, but you never know. She is 85 and very stubborn so we will see.

I'm going up there again right after work.

thanks for asking!

where are all our other busy chickadees today?

Cathy
  • Hi Cathy......yes....where are all the other chickadees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is too bad about your grandmother......but you never know.....so hang in there.....we all just take one day at a time.....don't we.

April