3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Wednesday, April 30th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/27189-wednesday-april-30th.html)

Leenie 04-30-2003 10:39 AM

Wednesday, April 30th

Happy Hump Day !

Its only 10:30 am and it feels like it should be 5 pm already....looooooong day !

Nothing going on here, sosdd. The diet is coming along nicely, I'm glugging alot of water and really watching carefully what I eat during the day, so at least at dinner I have some lead way. It seems to be the best way for me. I won't weigh myself, not until a couple of month at this. I really don't want those #'s to hit a nerve and destroy me so ^^^^ them. LOL.

Whats happening in your world ?

Kempyd 04-30-2003 11:21 AM

Not much going on here either. I have been wishing to be at home since I walked in the front door.

I am experiecing withdrawal sypmton #2 form the Effexor. I am sooooooo irritabel it isn't funny. I het being this way. I had to warm all of the the employees to be on the look out and not to take anything I say or do personally. I hope this symptom goes away quicker that the last one.

liz321 04-30-2003 12:43 PM

Kemp and Leens!!

Hi everyone!

I have been busy transplanting my plants.......did 10 this morning...seems like the energy around here changes when my plants are healthy and happy....now that the snow is gone maybe I can think about what I am going to do outdoors!!

Have a great day everyone!

I start two 12 hour nights this eve...swimming and soccer are in full force and the spring cleaning carries on!

All is good in my world....now I just have to start losing some weight.

I can't remember if I posted on my conference yesterday but it was great. It was all about women in mid life....meds, no meds., exercise, sex, relationships etc...it was great. It was a lady from California who was raised in Alabama!

Well have a good one everyone!

P.S. Kemp I can't resist...is one of the side effects spelling difficulties....sorry I couldn't resist....I know you were just hurrying...:D

Bye for now chickies!

Kempyd 04-30-2003 01:59 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe I wrote that. That is too funny Liz! :lol:

cathyxxx 04-30-2003 02:29 PM

Liz you are too funny! lol sounds like the conference covered a bunch of good topics! don't work to hard - yea right! ;-)

Leenie - so glad to hear the diet is coming along nicely!!! that is great! hang in there girlie! We have to all keep on truckin! ;-)

Kemp - don't get any teeth marks from biting your tongue girlie! I sure hope the irritablility passes quickly!

Hello to the rest of the gang!

It is 1:30 here and WILD! I just got back from running errands at noon and picking up office supplies at Office Depot. After work I'm running to pick up advance tickets for my 2 sons and their friends to go see X-Men when it opens on Friday - they can't wait! ;-)

hope everybody is having a good day!

hugs,
Cathy :wave: