Friday, April 25, 2003

• Good morning

Where is everyone today.....it is close to 10 A.M. in the west. Did everyone sleep in today?

I was up early today....went to coffee with 2 friends already.... will have my 2nd cup of coffee....then go to Costco.

It is overcast & cloudy here today....it is supposed to rain......I did hear thunder earlier....but no rain yet.

If I have time.....will check in later.

April
  • I am here!

It is nice and humid out today. Makes me glad that I work inside.

I was just able to sit down today. We were working on mailing out of aerobics calender for the month so I had lots of labels to print. It is amazing how quickly my list of things to do grows around here. Of crouse I never get to all of it in time. We should have had these calenders done a week ago. Oh well, it keeps me busy.

I don't have any big plans for the weekend. Does anyone else?
  • Well hello April and Kemp and all the other chickadees!!!

It is 2:40 and the guys just left to go to car races so I finally got to get on the computer and ran here first to check on my chickee friends. lol

I've been doing payroll and stuff all day and its been busy.

Kemp is right - it is pretty humid around here!!! what's an aerobic calendar? sounds like something I need to be getting! ;-)

Did anybody get to see Oprah yesterday? it was really good. Lots of great weight loss successes with each person losing a 100, or 200 or 300 lbs! It was very inspiring!!! But I would really like to know how they lose that kind of weight!!!! I can't even lose 5 lbs. Just wondered if yall got to see it too.

I hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
    Cathy
  • Cathy the aerobics calender is our calender for the month. We mail it to the members. We sell advertising spots on it for $20 a month to our members that have a business. That is the cheapest advertising they will every have so we had lots of people lined up for it.