3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Friday March 28th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/26099-friday-march-28th.html)

Leenie 03-28-2003 09:32 AM

Friday March 28th

Happy Friday All,

Gonna run and get coffee.

BBL

cathyxxx 03-28-2003 10:03 AM

Good Morning Chickadee!

I'm drinking my coffee, checking the posts and starting on payroll.

I didn't get to sleep until after 1:00 last nite, so I did not get up early and exercise. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

Everybody's breakfast sounded good yesterday! So what is everybody having for lunch today? I'm not sure yet what I will have, but I will let you know as soon as I do. ;-)

The reason I don't know what I'm having is because the guys around here ate what I had here to eat. At the beginning of the week I bought a small pack of tortillas and a can of refried beans and lite sour cream and a bag of shredded cheese and a bag of lettuce shreds and each day for lunch I have put that together for a very yummy bean burrito. But this morning I noticed that the tortillas and beans are gone. I'm sure they made a great snack! haha These guys know that I don't mind sharing with them, so it is no problem at all, its just that now I'm not sure what I will have. I guess this would be a good time for Plan B. (wish I had one) haha

What's everybody up to today?

I will check in later.

hugs,
Cathy :wave:

Kempyd 03-28-2003 12:36 PM

Grand Friday all!

It is sunny out and I am getting off at 2:30 today. I am so ready to run out of here I can't sit still. I am still not caught up from being gone last week. It is almost like I am trying to run away from my duties. I mean hey, payroll is done do I really need to stick around?

I am going to have sushi for lunch today. I have had Subway all week so I need a little bit of a change.

april99 03-28-2003 02:26 PM

Good morning everyone

Cathy......I am going to have a chicken sandwich with a real chicken breast....don't know what else yet....some vegetable, fruit & milk.

It is a beautiful day here today....sunny & blue skies. It is still cool at night though.

I went to coffee with DH & friends earlier this morning.....then I went for a walk outside with DH & Charlie.....our dog. Now I am walking outside most days.....the sun is good for me.....I seem to feel better when I go outside.

DH & I are going to a movie today....a matinee....Dreamcatcher.....DH went earlier in the week....for a matinee....the paper said it was on.....but it wasn't.....so he he came home. Dreamcatcher was partly made here....so we want to see if anything from our city looks familiar.

I am going to have lunch now....Have a great day everyone.

April:) :o

liz321 03-28-2003 02:32 PM

Stir fry for me and more sleep...I am doing 12 hour nights in the ER until Monday morning...so I will be all over the place!

Bye for now!

Eliz

CIN 03-28-2003 04:17 PM

Hi You All!

Cathy.lunch was BIG salad bar and a potato..............in the company of my dearest friend here in town! We have become so much closer since her cancer.....we MAKE & TAKE time for fun things together often.the other day we met and she let me drive her new VW convertible with the top down with my Grandsons! We laughed and had a ball. She has such strong FAITH...truly an inspiration to me.we have always been close but now place much more value on the time we have together.

I worked hard around the house yesterday so I could play"more today! Hubby & I are going to a movie. We have been OP for12 days now and decided to eat out Sunday.......................I bought a roasted chicken at Sams for Dinner tonight.they are so good!We will have a fast dinner and hit the 7PM movie.

Tomorrow UK ( University of Ky) plays again.3 more wins and we could be National Championship once again! It is very exciting when we come this far!I think they have won 26 in a row.which aint bad!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.its 72 here today and we are expecting snow Sunday !Hmmmmmmm.we must be patient....

Kempyd.you are so cute!Too bad we dont all ost our pictures so we can get a better idea what the other looks like!

Cathy.you have exercised a lot.be proud!One day doesnt matter.

Leenie.hope you feel better soon!

Later !
Cin

april99 03-28-2003 07:24 PM

Hi Again

Cin.....what movie are you going to see?....we went to see Dreamcatcher......it's about aliens....I found out....I should have known...it being a Stephen King book....I felt like walking out....I could have gone to get groceries.....used the computer or watched my soaps.....it was okay though.

April

CIN 03-28-2003 09:55 PM

April
"Catch Me If You Can".it was good and based on a true story and a real character!

Have a good weekend!
Cin