Exercise Log

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Anyone interested in an exercise log here in this little part of our world. I would feel motivated by the opportunity to post daily what I do to get fitter. It can be anything from a walk, stairs instead of the elevator, dancing while vaccuming, a work out, parking further away from the shop etc.

Let me know what you think.

Thursday March 27, 2003- I went to the gym and did cardio for 1 hour...low intensity but I did sweat...and then 15 mins of toning.

Eliz

Who is going next?
  • Sounds great to me Liz!

Thursday - I did a 3 mile walk and situps.

Friday - so far nothing - got up late. rats!

Next?
  • Great Thread Liz,

You guys put me to shame.

Keep it up, believe it or not you do motivate me and make me want to do this even more.

Hugs
  • Well...
    I won't be going to the gym today...but my goal is every second day!

I walked up five flights of stairs last night when I got to work....tonight I will try for seven.

Way to go Cathy!

Hang in there Leens!

ELiz
  • This is a great idea!

I do 100 crunches every morning, walk 1 mile a day, and 20 minutes of exercises in the evening.
  • Good job Loranden
    I slept yesterday and worked last night,,,I will be sleeping today again too...don't know if I will get anything accomplished today.....I will check back

Eliz
  • I cleaned house for 6 hours today!
    That counts as my exercise! ;-)
  • Cathy.....
    Liz
  • Today 3/29:

Cleaned the house: scrubbed baseboards, cleaned out kitchen cupboards, linen closet, bedroom closet, cat box (YUK :-P ) and the bedroom closet. All I have to do are my window blinds and my spring cleaning will be done.
  • wow yall are busy people!
    ya'll are doing great with all that exercise!
    today I had errands to run at noon so I walked in the mall as fast I could (with a purse on my shoulder - yuk) while I looked for the stuff I couldn't find, but that didn't feel like enough to me, so when I got home at 6:00 tonight the sun was still shining and there was a nice cool breeze blowing so I put on my walking clothes, popped a real upbeat Praise cd in my walkman and walked around the 2 mile block for 30 minutes. It was so nice to be outside and have the wind blowing in my face.

next?
  • Wednesday
    I got up at 5:00 and did a 30 minute walk aerobics tape with Leslie and then situps? I 've also had 32 oz of water already. :-)

anybody else moving today?
    Cathy
  • Cathy you rock!
    I am gonna get to the gym today...been lazy the past couple days recovering from my night shifts...time to get back at it!

Liz
  • I planned on walking today but was delayed..I started sweeping off back porch and before you know it had a rake in my hand.cleaning all the flower beds....took 3 bags to the dumpster...worked a couple hours before quitting! I consider this good physical activity.weeding,raking and walking!

I can hardly wait til summer!
    Cin
  • Thursday :-)
    That is a great workout Cin - and you get the benefits of a workout and things getting done all at the same time! ;-)

Liz - I hope you made it to the gym. I don't think I could do much exercise if I was working nights. It's like that just zaps all the energy out of you. What are you actually doing the gym? details - you know I need details! hehe

I got up at 5:00 this morning and did a different 30 minute walk aerobics with Leslie - I have about 5 different ones so that I can change them up and not get bored - and then I did situps and some floor exercises. And I've had 42 oz of water already. Whenever I exercise first thing in the morning it just makes it so much easier to get all my water in.

what's everybody else doing today?
    Cathy
  • Good Morning!
    I did my 2 mile Leslie and then took a 45 min walk with Josh& Jake......................a litttle slow pace but none the less...very enjoyable!

Cin