Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 08:17 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, February 28th

Good Morning,

I will be back, the boss isn't here today

Leenie
Old 02-28-2003, 10:34 AM   #2  

Angry Friday

Hi everyone!

Well work last night was busy but ok...feels weird to be doing my last weekend there for awhile...exciting but a bit nerve racking...people are supportive and kind regarding it but the main theme seems to be who is going to get my temp postition until I come back in July. Of course no one thinks I will be back...few make the trek back to medicine from the ER...people just won't believe me when I say I like medicine.

I am still sniffily but otherwise feel ok...I am going back to bed this morning for awhile because the alternative is to clean and I am not interested in that....not just yet maybe in an hour or so.

Anyhow I hope everyone is having a fantastic friday and we will check in later to see what is happening!

Eliz
Old 02-28-2003, 11:26 AM   #3  
CIN

Good Morning Everyone!
I have had a greater appreciation for electric all wekk as a result of none for one week! The only thing is.the house looked a lot cleaner in the dark!

I am expecting company this week end. My MIL & BILare coming from Texas..so needless to say I am cleaning like mad!'
I have managed to clean the entire downstairs this morning.floors,rugs and all! I like it when guest come because it really helps me put myself in high gear~!

I am going to Sam's to get some chuck roast......going to make shredded beef sandwiches.I slow cook them in the crock pot all nite.........served on buns with chips & presto!

Also making a BBQ chicken pizza and salad.....thats a family favorite!So simple..................with a big salad!

I have to check out a new location today with another leader for one of my meetings...........we are looking at the Bengals Training Center at 1PM! It is a lovely new facility! Hope it works out for us.

Everyone..have a great weekend..........& do something for fun!
God Bless
Cin
Old 02-28-2003, 11:38 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Liz and Cin

Liz take it easy this weekend, kick your feet up w/a nice bowl of soup and the tv remote hey even if your not sick thats still fun to do.

Cin, its so nice to see you again. Your post made me very hungry Tippy also makes shredded beef/pork sandwiches, I'd love to make that but I dont' think hubby would like it. He's not a fan of BBQ sauce. I love bbq sauce, especially on KFC's honey wings mmmmmmmm. Hows the finger ? are you feeling better. Since your done w/cleaning you can start on my house next

I have absolutely no plans for the weekend, I will just take what ever comes (like I have a choice ) One thing I know is I must get outside because I have cabin fever really bad.

BRB
Old 02-28-2003, 12:02 PM   #5  

Ok sorry to have to tell this story again but I think I had to much fun last night. I would love to just go to sleep in the massage therapy room right now. I wonder if I could pull that off. Some over our members get their own drinks anyway so I think it might work.
Old 02-28-2003, 12:17 PM   #6  
CIN

A quick note!
I didnt say BBQ Beef.I wrap an entire chuck roast in foil ( after piercing and using Adolphs meat tenderizer on it)....place in crock pot and cover with water!!!!!!!!! That is it....I slow or high cook it all night and part of next morning.then I lift out the roast and pick the fat off of it and put the meat back in the juices.add salt and pepper and shred with a fork........not to brag BUT......it is a "hit" wherever I take it!
Try it.so easy!
Later!Cin
Old 02-28-2003, 01:51 PM   #7  

Default Is today over yet?

Hi Ladies,

Not a lot of time. A lot of non-positive things coalescing right now in all areas of life... church, work, family, home and finances. Something is going to give. Hope it isn't my sanity.

I am going to cook this weekend and maybe make bread to release stress. I don't have a bread machine, so this will be work. I am not planning on a binge, so don't worry about that.

Sounds like you ladies are busy. Don't forget to take time for yourself. Sorry I don't have the time or concentration for personal replies.. maybe later today.

If I don't make it back, have a nice weekend.
Old 02-28-2003, 03:58 PM   #8  

Hey Leenie, I thought you posted that you were going to stay home with Gracie today?

Same old, same old here. Getting ready for the weekend. Cleaning and the usual stuff.
Old 02-28-2003, 04:25 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Tippy, I was going to but when I woke up there wasn't a flake of snow AND Grace didn't have a fever. I'm so happy because I would have had to used a vacation day and my boss is out, what a waste that would have been....

I'd be here

Have a wonderful weekend all, can't wait to read up on all of you on Monday, Moanday........ick.

Love, Leenie
Old 02-28-2003, 07:33 PM   #10  

Hi everyone

I was in a better mood earlier today....but now I's sort of sad....& mad....at my doctor. I went to see him this A.M...told him what happened last weekend....he told me to go of the Effexor cold turkey for 1 week....fat chance I will do that.....I don't want to be throwing up tomorrow for half of the day.

Went to see the cousellor after seeing the doctor....she said I shouldn't go off the Effexor cold turkey.....because of the terrible withdrawl symptoms.

So a few hours ago I went to see about a new doctor....even went to their office....it was closed....I guess they don't work Friday afternoons....but I will go there Monday A.M. to try to get a new doctor.

DH & I went out to lunch today...we had some gift certificates....we had a nice time there.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Closed Thread