Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 08:13 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, Dec 12th

Good Morning,

The storm wasn't so bad THANK GOD !!

1 and 1/2 more days until my boss is gone for the rest of the year yahoooooooooo !! can't wait to play.

So with that in mind, I will talk to you soon and get to catch up on all of you.

Love, Leenie
Old 12-12-2002, 10:03 AM   #2  

I will post later. I am going home b/c I am sick. I have to go to hubby's Christmas party tonight. They are serving steak. The thought of that right now is not appealing. At least not with this nausea.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:37 AM   #3  

Angry Good Thursday morning

Well I am happy, happy!

I went to work last night at 730 pm to work a 12 hour night and they only needed me for 4 hrs so I was home and in bed by midnight....that was sooooo nice.

The morning went smoothly with the kids and I got an extention and don't need to complete my course until Feb instead of Jan.

I see all these young adults at work who are so young and have so much to live for and they are taking fistfuls of pills thinking it would be better to die! It is so sad. I really rarely have little to complain about!

Hope you are all doing ok.

Kemp go sip some ginger and take some tylenol and gravol and sleep...it is the best cure.

Leens can't wait until the boss is not back!

Bye for now gang!

Eliz
Old 12-13-2002, 07:59 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Kem hope your feeling up to snuff soon...ick !
Lizzy sounds like your feeling better. I'm glad to hear that. 2 Days ago this woman who lives a few towns away from me sat on a railroad track with her 6 month old baby and killed herself. The baby went flying, landed on the other track, someone on the train saw this, jumped off the train and grabed the baby. The baby is fine.... Can you imagine how horriable this woman must have felt in order to do this, not only to herself but her 6 month old. My heart breaks for people like this, who feel there is no other alternative. The kids you spoke about taking pills, my heart melts for them too. I would never judge someone like that because you can never be in someone else's shoes.

Huggs to you all.
Closed Thread