Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-26-2011, 04:16 AM   #1  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

Default Boyfriend troubles and falling off the wagon a bit...

Had a big argument with my bf and I think we are breaking up we just aren't really talking anymore and avoiding each other. I'm kind of numb to it at the moment because I am kind of sick of dealing with it anyways to be honest. Hoping the really bad depression doesn't hit me soon.

Also I have been eating junk today I don't want to mess up my diet wondering if anyone wants to be weight loss buddies with me? Would like a few maybe.
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225??/225??/170

hey, look at how much you've already lost!!! don't let some man mess with your success!! if you ever have a bad day, just move on the next day. i know it's hard... i've just started!
finny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/200/145

I'm a binge eater and so take it from somone who eats in times like these: After your done eating and crying, what have you achieved in the end? Does the food really make us feel better? Is it really going to solve our problems. You've made great strides in your weightloss. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity. Now is your time to get your motivation going and take advantage of this time to work on you! You can do it girl!
PrimeTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #4  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

I'm sorry you are going through this. But take the bull by the horns and if you are impending a breaking up thing... break up!

Sometimes the things in life aren't win vs lose. It's stinky choice vs stinky choice and the thing to do is pick the least stinky.

To me, dragging a break up out is way more stinky than just taking charge and getting it over with. Then the healing can begin sooner!

GL!
A.

Last edited by astrophe; 03-02-2011 at 02:43 PM.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/157/120

Height: 5'1"

I agree with Astrophe in that dragging a breakup is way more stinky than just getting the deed done. It's only going to make you feel more miserable than you should be. I'm sorry that you're going through this and I hope things would become better for you soon.
marianne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #6  

Oh my goodness.. MEN = STRESSSSS

I have actually given up with letting them rule my head, happily sinlge forever is my rule

Anyway, boys aside, feel free to message me if you need any support, ill try to help out wherever I can, I have experience with depression so do have a slight idea what I am talking about :0 xx
Dani x is offline   Reply With Quote