Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #1  
emaline29

S/C/G: 226/202/154

Height: 4'11"

Thumbs down I just hit a brick wall!!

I have just hit a time when I feel soo depressed I really feel tired and hopeless. I am well aware of how depression can affect my way of thinking and at my worst I just don't trust anyone. Why would anyone want to bother to write to me, I'm just an old and decrepid person who can barely walk and I moan about my painful back and often wish I wasn't here! Pain everyday, and not knowing one day to the next whether I will be able to go about my ordinary life just being able to get up and make a cup of tea without crying out in pain. Don't talk to me about medication - either I will be like a zombie hardly able to keep my eyes open for 10 minutes at a time or I have to face things as they are and put up with bread and cheese 24/7. Expect there are plenty of people in the world who would be grateful for that. Don't know what to do with myself. After all the "good" advice I have tried to impart to others I am now a complete and hopeless failure and have binged somewhat for the last 24hours.
At this point I have to stop making any further posts as I shall start putting things that are not really proper things to divulge.
emaline29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:23 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Girl..

Well it sounds like you could use some support, some chicks that can really lift your spirits and/or just listen to you. I would suggest posting on the monthly chat thread here and getting to know some of the ladies who struggle every day. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depr...nter-chat.html

Hope to see you there

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #3  
*~ZUMBA~*

S/C/G: 324/197/150

Height: 5'5"

dewdrop1970 is offline   Reply With Quote