Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 07:44 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, October 2nd - Daily Bull

Good Morning,

Hopefully my boss won't sneak in today, I'd really need an extra dose of welbutrin if she does.

Did okay eating yesterday......

Today at lunch I need to run out and get a new matress for her crib, the one I have is from my sister and well the dang thing is shot.

I need to get my act together and do some fall decorating outside..... lazy lazy lazy lololol.

TTYL, Love Leenie
Old 10-02-2002, 10:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default hey gang!

Well if yall have been watching the national news, I guess yall know by now that a hurricane is headed straight for Louisiana! So we are loading up and leaving at noon today. I really do not think it is necessary but my hubby's family is freaked and has gotten 10 rooms at a hotel outside of Tyler, Texas, so we are going because it's easier then telling everybody we are not. You know how it is.

Don't get me wrong - I think its gonna be bad - 110 mph winds and rain rain rain and probably no electricity for days, but I think we would be fine in our house since we are 30 miles north of Lake Charles, but regardless we are going - I guess its better to be safe then sorry, but I sure would like to stay here and keep an eye on things.

So we are loading up the car and heading out in a couple of hours. We will probably spend the wholeeeeeeeeee day on the road, because everybody and their brother is evacuating. Yall ought to see it around here - it is total chaos - people running down the isles at Walmart to get the last jug of water - standing in check out lines for over an hour - and not a board left at a lumber yard to board up windows! Bunch of crazy cajuns I'm telling you (I'm not one of them because I'm not crazy and I'm not really cajun haha and I didn't go to Walmart and all that jazz yesterday - I just heard about it from everybody - I did my preparing early because - well because - you know how I am. ;-)

I hear there is a Cracker Barrel right next to our hotel so I'm sure we will be hanging out around there tomorrow while everybody left here is riding out the storm. Too bad they don't have a gym by the hotel. ;-)

I hope everything is peaceful and calm in all of your neck of the woods. Please pray for Louisiana that everyone will stay safe and that the damage will not be too bad.

Later gaters!

Cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 10-02-2002 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-02-2002, 10:34 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Be Safe Cathy ~~~ Sending Prayers Your Way ~~~

Love, Leenie
Old 10-02-2002, 12:31 PM   #4  

Unhappy Cathy take care~

I will worry until I hear back from you!

Liz
Old 10-02-2002, 12:51 PM   #5  

I'll be thinking of you the whole time! Oy vey!
Old 10-02-2002, 03:23 PM   #6  

Good afternoon everyone,

Cathy....I will be thinking about you & praying that everything is okay with you & your family & your house during this hurricane.

Sunday & yesterday morning I was felling sad...but I feel good now. This Effexor XR is good for my blood pressure....it is down to 124/72 now. Am on meds for high blood pressure...but it never this low before.

The last few days am doing good being OP. I am washing 2 pair of knit pants in hot water to try & shrink them . It works for a few days...then they start to bag. I ordered a pair of pants from L.L. Bean in a smaller size.

It is pouring rain here today. I went for coffee with 2 friends this A.M. We were there for 1 1/2 hours. It's good to see them.

Two weeks from Saturday I leave for a 3 week trip to see my family back east. I have 5 sisters & 1 brother & their families there. It's been a year since I saw them. So it will nice to see them.

Have a great day everyone.

April
Closed Thread