3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Tuesday, October 1st (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/20552-tuesday-october-1st.html)

Leenie 10-01-2002 11:32 AM

Tuesday, October 1st

Bye bye September :(

Good Morning All,

Can't play today waaaaaah, but hopefully tomorrow. Everyone doing okay ?

TTYL, Love, Leenie :chef:

LindaT 10-01-2002 11:43 AM

Mornin'

Hi Ladies,

I have time now to post, so I had better get to it. That could change at any minute.

It's a start to a new month.. another time to see where you are, where you want to go and what you are doing to get there. And no I don't mean geographically. :p How can you improve your lifestyle over last month? What did you do do well last month? What I did good.. cardio 5 days a week for 45 minutes a time, added 45 minutes a week of muscle building exercises, no binges, went to the dentist :D, drank 8+ glasses of water a day, got 5 servings of fruits and veggies most days, took my vitamins and fiber pills like I am suppose to. What I can improve on..need to be more active on weekends instead of a big slug, incorporating more fruits and veggies into my diet, better food planning, reduce salt intake ( a toughie), and take time to stop and smell the roses.

It's nice and calm today at work.. the fiscal storm is over!!! Dinner tonight will be a grilled chicken and veggie couscous ( which I will also have extra veggies on the side to help increase my veggie count).

Hope everyone else checks in.. and thinks about your goals. :)

Tippy 10-01-2002 12:31 PM

I just learned something. Don't scratch your nose while painting! I look striped.
BTW a man in Madison WI, tried to get rid of head lice by pouring a bottle of rubbing alcohol over his head. Unfortunately, he lit up a cigarette! I bet he lost more than head lice! I'm wondering if he took some alcohol internally before do that!
It's a beautiful day in Wisconsin. Perfect day. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to get cold. Other than that...not much new.

see ya later.....!!

Leenie 10-01-2002 02:28 PM

Tippy, your neighbors are CRAZY :hypno2: I hope this is a Wisconsin thing cause it if comes out hear I know who to blame :lol: .... Lice OY........ hey your not talking about your BF are you ? and whats the deal with him, no more sightings ?

You know what else you shouldn't do while painting ... don't bend down to close to the wall you just painted, you'll end up looking like a skunk OR if its the other end, well you might as well repaint the entire wall :o

liz321 10-01-2002 03:57 PM

Howdy rowdy's

Happy monday and Happy October!

Not a lot new...still enjoying the fall routine. Doing a ton of scrapping and working and running the dd's around.....life is good!

We are having our 13th anni this month and it is my turn to plan...yikes....Any ideas?

Hope all is well!

Elizabeth:flow2:

tropicalfreeze 10-02-2002 06:57 AM

good morning

Good Morning All:wave:
Yesterday was such a depressing day. Today has started out good so far. Been up since 3:30 am working on my stragety My brother has lost 50lbs. I can't let him beat me. He had gastric by pass surgery. I can't get depressed over this cause then I will get mad at myself and that makes me eat more.:grouphug: this is what I need todayand I need lots of inspirational wordsand lots of :love: and:) from all of you. Think you can help. I need less:cookie: :donut: I feel :) today.
tropicalfreeze
:dancer: :dancer:

tropicalfreeze 10-02-2002 07:05 AM

my smile and things didn't work

:wave: How do I get these to work.:) :love:
can someone help me please. Everyone elses move or dance. Help me please
Thank you
tropicalfreeze

Leenie 10-02-2002 07:41 AM

TF,

WELCOME !!!!

the little icons do work, sometimes it depends on the PC you are on. When I'm at home they don't move but here at work they do? go figure !! Hey Congrats to your brother !!!! and you.

Leenie