3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Tuesday, September 24th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/20333-tuesday-september-24th.html)

Leenie 09-24-2002 08:11 AM

Tuesday, September 24th

Good Morning :D

How was everyone's day yesterday ? mine was okay. Today is our departments picnic so we get to leave for the park at 12:00 yahooo. And the weather is just beautiful TG !! Gonna TRY to control myself with the food, its so hard when there is just so much of it.

Whats happening with you guys ?

Love Leenie :chef:

cathyxxx 09-24-2002 10:07 AM

Hey gang!

Yesterday was the first day of fall, which is usually a joke down here in Louisiana, but it was actually very nice yesterday. About 70 in the morning and real low humidity with lots of wind because we have Isadore out in the gulf.

All us Louisianans are watching the weather reports closely. This morning they are saying it will not be near as bad as first expected because it lost a lot of strength while on land. I believe it is only about 45 miles per hour this morning and just getting back into the water, and they are saying that it will not have enough time to pick back up to a category 3 or 4 hurricane, only to a 1 or 2, which sounds much better to me, but it seems to be headed straight for Louisiana. yikes!

I have been way too busy and have not been exercising like I should, but I have been drinking my water and eating right, so that should count for something - right?

Well girlies I have lots to do at work today, and need to get off this puter to do it! ;-)

Hope everybody is being good!

hugs,
Cathy

:o :o

LindaT 09-24-2002 05:02 PM

Afternoon

Hi Everyone,

Been busy busy busy at work... sorry I didn't get in here yesterday.

Nothing much going on,.. that's the problem. I am in a life rut and need a way OUT... grrrrr

Cathy, good for you for drinking and eating well. Keep at it at the exercise will come. I know I personally cannot lose an ounce unless I am exercising.. and even then it is iffy. Been on plateau for a month now, even added more exercises.. nothing. I will persevere. Stay safe from that hurricane. :rain:

Leens, hope you had a ncie day today. I suppose I'll have email from you tomorrow at work when I get in :)

Everyone else.. Happy Tuesday

april99 09-25-2002 12:04 AM

Hi everyone,

It is already 9 pm here. I have been learning a few things about the computer. Tonight I taught myself how to copy & paste. I went to Google & printed the instructions & followed them & it worked!!

I went to the Dr. yesterday & told him about the slow weight loss. He said that was fine & when I went back to get the Effexor XR in 6 months...I should lose another 9 lbs. Well I will hang in there.

Michelle sent me something about taking fish oil & vitamin E When the weight loss is slow because of the antidepressant. I already had vitamin E at home. So I bought some salmon oil capsules.

I am doing well with being OP & am writing it down.

Bobbie