3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Wednesday, September 18 - Daily (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/20202-wednesday-september-18-daily.html)

cathyxxx 09-18-2002 03:37 PM

Wednesday, September 18 - Daily

So uhmmmm where is everybody at?

Is there a sale somewhere that nobody told me about???

rollcall girls!

Cathy :wave:

april99 09-18-2002 04:25 PM

Hi Cathy,

I am here. I don't know where everyone else is. It is pouring rain here today.

I went to coffee with 2 friends this morning...then went to get groceries. Have been doing good with being OP the last few days. Also I am feeling good this week.

I am going to have lunch now...a bit late.

April:) :)

LindaT 09-18-2002 05:00 PM

Afternoon

Hi ladies,

Yes I am here.. Have had terrible network troubles since I got here this morning.. still iffy whether this post will actually post or time out.

Cathy, the fish and rice noodles last night were yummy. I have the other haf of the noodles and fish tonight, so instead of grilled the zucchini, think I am going to shred it with some carrots and onions, do a quick stir fry and add this all together. With garlic of course.

I again have a sore stomach and arms from my new workout.. but I am not complaining.. well not too much. I always always have had a stomach that was 2 sizes bigger than the rest of me, so I am bound and determined to beat it into submission :strong: :bomb:

Leenie and I emailed today from work and she was busy busy busy.. so that is why she wasn't here. The others.... have no idea:shrug:

Fall is starting next Monday.. a whole new season. Time to re-evaluate. Are you where you wanted to be now at the beginning of summer? If not, what changes can you make so when Winter rolls around you aren't saying... "if I only did this, or only did that"?

JudoMom 09-18-2002 05:50 PM

hi ladies,

I think I'm starting to beat the wonky mood I've been in, tho I'm up 2 pounds of my precious 8.5 lost. :( Just been so discouraged with program lately... was at a standstill and was on it.

I started the Wendie plan early last week to see if it would help, but lost control over the weekend. Hub's concussion (he's fine now), new windows and doors installed earlier in week... casings done on weekend, house upside down, routines disrupted, and overload at work overloaded me!

I didn't really do program today as I was at a conference which meant breakfast AND lunch out. But I've been pretty good, so will get my journal out and start all over again tomorrow *big breath*

All the leaves on the trees in our front yard are yellow and starting to fall. The back yard trees are starting to turn too... *sigh*.... I hate winter coming.

See ya tomorrow. I'll see if I can find my happier face.
:dizzy: