3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Tuesday, September 17th - Daily (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/20160-tuesday-september-17th-daily.html)

Leenie 09-17-2002 08:18 AM

Tuesday, September 17th - Daily

Good Morning,

Guess who will be here any second :mad:

Just plopped in to say hello and to start the thread.

TTYL, Love Leenie :chef:

april99 09-17-2002 11:43 AM

Hi Leenie,

Just got out of bed.....have been on the computer the last half hour.

DH just woke up & is making the coffee now. I do need my coffee to get me going. I am feeling good this morning. Will check back in later.

Have a great day everyone. See you all later.

April:cloud9: :) :)

meg 1+2 09-17-2002 12:12 PM

Hi All!

Beautiful day here!!! Finally got rid of the sticky humidity. I just love this weather, hope it last a few more weeks.

Just wanted to say hi and have a good day!

Stay focused ladies!!!!!~~~~~Meg

motown 09-17-2002 12:56 PM

Hi all, feeling much better today. I tried a recipe from this site last night, skillet chicken pot pie. I am NOT a very good cook. It smelled wonderful, but when I removed the cover, it exploded, all over me, the stove the walls and the floor. I became hysterical. My hubby tried to comfort me, but he couldn't stop laughing. the more he laughed the harder I cried. The dogs loved the recipe. Needless to say, we had hot dogs and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning the kitchen.

Have a great day!

Leenie 09-17-2002 01:53 PM

Motown that was so funny cause as I was reading your post I could visualize it happening to me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFLMFAO !!!!!

Good one !!! Gotta be able to laugh at yourself right !!

Love, Leenie :chef:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa still laughing !!! To bad you didn't video tape it, you could have won alot of money.

I was in the store the other day smelling body wash soaps, I really wanted a pretty one so I was smelling every one, You know you open the lid, squeeze it a teeny bit so the air comes out and you can smell it. Well this one bottle I opened, I squeezed it very gently and poof right up my nose went a wad of soap, boy was I embarassed, now I had to pick it out and not let anyone see me..........should have been on TV. :lol:

LindaT 09-17-2002 02:16 PM

Mornin'

Hello ladies,

Nothing much going on here today. The increase in the daily exercise is going ok, so far. I have sore muscles in my torso from my ab work which is always a good sign that things are working.

I had an exploding incident once myself. I had a plastic bottle of Heinz ketchup... one of those ones with the tiny squeeze openings. Anyway, I shook the bottle and then opened it up. It exploded all over me, the stove the refrig, my face, the ceiling, the walls. I first was stunned.. then started giggling... lol too darned funny. You have to laugh when things like that happen, or you'll go crazy.

Dinner tonight is spicy fish , grilled zucchini and either thai pnut or spring onion rice noodles. I haven't even had lunch yet and the ol tummy is starting to complain.

cathyxxx 09-17-2002 04:17 PM

Yum Linda ! I'm coming to your house tonight for supper!

Hey Gang!

hugs, Cathy :wave:

LindaT 09-17-2002 04:47 PM

I'll cook if you do chores

Let's see.. my floors need doing, yard needs weeding.. I'll swap with ya Cathy.. dinner for chores.. whatcha say?:judge: