3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Monday, September 16th - Daily (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/20115-monday-september-16th-daily.html)

Leenie 09-16-2002 08:11 AM

Monday, September 16th - Daily

Can you believe September is 1/2 over, where does the time go?

Good morning all,

Hope your weekend was good. Went shoe shopping for :bb: saturday, she wears a 5 1/2 double wide lololol...now I know what your thinking - she takes after mommy right ! - wrong, she takes after daddy in this category. mommy actually has small feet especially for her height. Every job I go to, people make fun of my feet ??? JEALOUS :p But I gotta admit it must look funny.

Sunday it rained and rained and rained :rain:
I wanted to take :bb: to a petting farm but they were closed so we took her to an orchard where they had indoor stuff and then out to lunch. It was a good day - will somebody please clean my house and finish my laundry :wave:

Its apple time in the east so the stores are starting to put out the carmel or candy apples mmmmmmmm they are really good, 150 calories for one :apple: Can't wait to go pick some and make some apple crisp and pie :apple: :yes:

How was your weekend, did you do anything good ?

Love, Leenie :chef:

Tippy 09-16-2002 09:52 AM

Hi all!

Saturday, it rained all day. R finished the electrical stuff in the kitchen and I have not only a light but ten outlets(Count them!!! TEN!!):cloud9: Oh, and I have a refrigerator in the kitchen too!:dance:
Sunday, R had to do the church service since our minister was away. Everyone says he does such a good job that he should become a minister. Could you all imagine ME a minister's wife?:no: With MY mouth!?:yikes: Then we went to the city to six stores. Man, by the time we got done, I was just plain tired.:yawn: Got lots of groceries, a new microwave, some clothing, and paint to start the inside of the cupboards. I have to apply Kilz first and I hate the smell of that stuff.:ink:

Leenie, I got some KFC Honey BBQ chicken wings!:chef: Neener neener!:dancer:

Well, got to get going.

Hello to everyone posting later!

motown 09-16-2002 09:59 AM

I now know why I was so tired this weekend, Today I have a full blown cold. It's going to be fun trying to Page people with no voice. Well at least I can look forward to a day of good hot chicken soup.
Have a good monday!

liz321 09-16-2002 10:48 AM

It is a happy day!

Good morning one and all!

Well I am going to try to keep in touch on a bit more consistent basis....I am off track with eating and exercise and I am going to put all my energy into getting back on track!

The rest of my life is pretty great....when I'm up I'm up.........!

We are off to a pretty decent school year....the weather is still warm....dd 4 is loving morning K and climbing on the bus with her big sister every morning. DD 10 is liking grade 6 and so far no crisis!

I have been working but not toooooo much....things at the hospital are always changing and so I guess as long as I don't get to attached to how things are I can go with the flow. We had quite a weekend....alot of high maintenance type patients but we got through it.

This week I am getting ready to have my dirtest carpets cleaned...diningroom, living room, family room and stairs to the second level...they are filthy...that will see us through until I rip my rugs out and change all the flooring. I can't wait for that day.
Tippy't talk of renovating is inspiring me.

Motown hope you are feeling better soon....there is quite a virus going around here right now too.....lots of sick time at work...what do you do?

Leens you are always on the go you crazy woman....and speaking of feet...all of a sudden my dd4 has no shoes that fit her...put her shoes on today before the bus came and she said "they don't hurt too much mommy, feel this...that is a bump where my toes are all bunched up"...what a loser mother I am....but I did have a pair stored away for such moments so all was well.

So I am off and runnning and prepping for carpets cleaning tomorrow...I like to move all the furniture and vaccum about 4 times between now and then....then they look so much bette and it goes alot quicker.

Have a good day all and so shall I!

Liz in Canada:flow2:

cathyxxx 09-16-2002 10:57 AM

Good morning gang!

Motown - I usually do the 2 mile walk aerobics tape during the week, or walk 2 miles at the mall during my lunchhour. I only get to do the 3 mile one on Saturdays if I am not cleaning the house. If I am cleaning that all I can phsyically do in one day. But I have been walking for a long time girlie - like 12 years or so - when I started, I started with 15 minutes a day or 1 mile and then worked up - so you go girl!!!! Everybody has to exercise at their own pace.

Leenie - I lot 10 lbs in 5 weeks and have not lost another thing in the past 5 weeks *sigh*. I am so happy that 10 came off, but my goodness, I need to lose more - I will just keep on truckin - sooner or later something has got to give.

Tip - glad your kitchen is getting back to normal. Enjoy all your plugs but don't flip any breakers! hehe

Hey Liz - just got your email - I will email you back just as soon as I get a second! I miss chatting with you too!

Its busy at work, busy at home - so whats new. haha keeps me out of trouble - yea right!

Hope everybody has a great day!

group hug,
Cathy

Leenie 09-16-2002 10:57 AM

Hey Tippy they now have Cajun BBQ wings, have you tried them ?? Aren't we bad. Yesterday I had a huge burger with sauted onions mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm. Almost bought an apple pie at the farm we went to but I had to stop hubby, can you believe I did THAT ! :hyper:

Motown I need to let you borrow my fart machine, this way when you go to page someone you can Pfffffffffft ~ over the intercom instead lololol. We did that here at my job once, then we took the blasted thing :lol: in the elevator and waited for our victoms lolol. I can't remember when I have laughed that hard...except the times in the chat room with Tippy, Ruthie, LindaT and others :o

Cathy you snuck in on me, WOW 10 lbs, thats teriffic, I know how you've struggled ..... Congrats !!!! Pssst. I think I found your 10 lbs lol

LIZZZZZZZZY good to hear from you. Talk about busy woman haaaa - thats you babe !! Its fun buying little girl shoes, they have so many to chose from with sparkles and bows :)

Okay back to work :stress:

Can you tell the boss slipped away :)

:chef:

LindaT 09-16-2002 12:43 PM

Mornin'

Hi Ladies,

Another new week has begun... and I wish I was home asleep! Maybe things will get easier once daylight savings goes off.. I think end of October?

Nice to see the boards busy and occupied this morning. Week days always do seem to be the busiest here. I got up and did my exercises at 5am, like a good little girl.. all the while wishing Kathy Smith would trip over her feet for being so perky so early!!:devil:

Leens, that baby doesn't have feet.. she has boats. :lol:

Everyone else.. hello, sorry limited time right now.. I'll try and come back later.