Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 08:33 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, August 29th - Daily

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I had a post and my boss walked in, scared the out of me and I lost it !!!

Oh Well Good Morning All !!

Its raining like mad here, which is a good thing, we really need it. Today was suposed to be our department picnic but guess what it aint gonna happen. So we postponed it until Sept 24th.

Let me quit while I'm ahead here cause if she walks in again and scares the out of me I'm quitting

Have a wonderful day !!!

Love, Leenie
Old 08-29-2002, 11:05 AM   #2  

Default Now it's frogs!

The morning after the fire, I found a baby frog in my bathroom! Oy vey! R thought it might have come in on a firefighters clothing as one had to use the facilities! We put it outside.

R told me that during the night, he found another one in the bathroom, cornered by the monster cat BRAT! Brat was having a good ol' time, but R put it outside. I've covered the cold air duct with duct tape! This is an old house with a stone foundation and I know we have critters in the basement. That's why I flat-out refuse to go down there even if there is a tornado! Hopefully, there will not be any more frogs!

Nothing else new. the smoke smell in our house is getting better. Boy, am I glad that we had no curtains on the windows or they would have had to be all cleaned. They are packed away during renovation.
Old 08-29-2002, 01:34 PM   #3  

Hi everyone,

It's nice & sunny here. The mornings are cool here now, but it gets warmer as the day goes on. Ds & his gf got home at midnight from Edmonton. They were delayed for a day because the transmission went on his car. The cost was $5000!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness Ford paid 85%!!!!

I will be going to Costco today. Not much else planned for today. Have a great day everyone.

April
Old 08-29-2002, 03:06 PM   #4  

Angry Afternoon

Hi Ladies,

Another day closer to the long weekend.. 1.5 days as a matter of fact. I can't wait!! I am doing a bunch of stuff over the weekend, which I wish I wasn't.. but the main bonus is sleeping in!!

I have bee literally buried at work the past couple of days and my stress level is way up. Luckily, the med I am on deals with my depression as well as my anxiety, so thank goodness for that!! Otherwise, I might be biting people by now.. or screaming my head off. I went to bed really early last night and got a huge amount of sleep which also has helped tremendously. Of course I missed all the fun in the chat room last nite, but I needed a respite.

Dinner tonight will be something with my tilapia fish.. last night was just cooked on stove after dipping in a little flour and egg.. was kinda boring. I am out of skinny cows ( they only put 6 in a pack when I need 7 for the whole week) so I will have to suffer tonight

No rain, or tornados or anything here.. just nice weather.. 70ish.. of course I never see it unless I am driving in or driving home from work!

Anyway.. hope others check in. Quite a few are missing.. you know who you are.
Closed Thread